Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mcr_fun_x - Leeds  (Read 1615 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6591923) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dashton

Booking discussed and confirmed for 2hr outcall near Leeds. On the day, message received 2.5 hrs before (evening) booking to state she was ill and couldn't attend. Green light (showing as available) on profile the day before and the day after. Must have been one of those convenient 24hr illnesses.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline PussyLover789

This woman has been In & Out of my Hotlist, This time she's staying out!  :thumbsdown:  Thanx for the review

Offline Numberone

I have had a similar experience with her

Offline dashton

This woman has been In & Out of my Hotlist, This time she's staying out!  :thumbsdown:  Thanx for the review

No problem. I wish it could have been a better review, but no shows seem to be an increasing epidemic thae days, unfortunately.

Offline Aji81

Also been in and out of my HL but so many negative and neutral ratings on AW for doing exactly the same thing. Definitely one to avoid, for outcalls at least.

Offline PussyLover789

LOL, shes just bid on my Reverse Booking, like shes going to travel from Manchester to Leeds  :sarcastic: Ive removed her bid  :thumbsup:

Offline Aji81

Unsurprisingly, she has yet another AW neg feedback for a no-show added on 20/04. The worst thing is her excuse for this -

'No showed after we swapped messages an hour earlier. Said thought booking was another day. Obvious lie as I'd said I was on way to Manchester. Lying timewaster.

Disputed:   I’m not coming to a meeting after wetting myself. What a sad little man'

Offline Numberone

Cancelled on me on the day a few months ago