Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MeetCecilyBlair -- I wish I hadn't -- Oxford but tours --  (Read 1325 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7604116) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline hansen

Girl - MeetCecilyBlair

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date seen - A few days ago

Comms - Done via text, very responsive, arranged on the day with a couple of hours notice

Price/time - 1hr - £230, didn't pay for any extras

Location - The usual North Oxford hotel, very nice hotel, clean towels, nice rooms

Looks/Girl -
I can't really tell if it's the girl in the pictures. Maybe but I can't be sure.
What I can say is that the girl in the pictures and the girl I saw are "similar".

She says she is 19 which is about right, she is a bit short maybe 1.55, 1.60m, perfect tits and bum, as you might expect for a young girl.
Her face is OK, but has lots of pimples which are a bit off-putting (she wasn't wearing makeup).
Shaved down below, but again lots of pimples/ingrown hair which does not make the most attractive sight for oral.

Session - This was a big let down.
She is very inexperienced and clearly not all interested in giving a good experience.

Had OWO which was ok, but tried to finish it off with a handjob as quickly as possible.
Oral on her and fingering allowed but only briefly, she then moved to get a condom.

She confirmed DFK before the visit but only got some closed-mouth lip kissing.
Overall she didn't want to be there, and after a while neither did I.
However, I did manage to come twice (once with oral) and once with protected sex.
But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else!   

Positives: tits and bum are really nice, good choice of hotel, communication was easy.

Negatives: Everything else. This is the sort of experience that gets me questioning why I even bother.
I get much better sex in my "normal" life, not sure why I am wasting my time with such girls.

Would I return? No way. This is the last time I will visit a girl under 30, they are just too inexperienced

Offline scutty brown

Offline scutty brown

Offline DouglasReynholm

Looks like you got rid of her hansen.  :thumbsup:

Says this was Indexed by Payyourwaymate but stats are 0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative ?

Offline hansen

photos nicked from a girl in New York named Camille Blake

External Link/Members Only

OK that explains it then, to her credit she did chose pictures that were similar to her.
I need to make reverse image search part of my booking routine.

Offline scutty brown

Looks like you got rid of her hansen.  :thumbsup:

Says this was Indexed by Payyourwaymate but stats are 0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative ?

That score will update overnight when the server runs it's batch files.

It was me who got her booted by AW

Online bops909

That score will update overnight when the server runs it's batch files.

It was me who got her booted by AW

Good work Scutty - you got there before me  :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

So shit service, not enthusiasm, ridiculous fees and she isn't even attractive. I made a booking enquiry recently but she got back too late and didn't directly answer my question about FK, OWO and RO. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

Thanks for TOFTT and saving a lot of guys' 'hard-earned'.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 02:38:55 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Maak

Seems like she is a newbie to the game. I tried booking her several times last week, she didn't respond. Dodged a bullet

Offline scutty brown

Photos still on AW's server though.

they rarely delete the photos when a profile gets closed, so you can usually find them again if you have the profile number.
I suspect they keep them as a check in case a replacement profile is created using the same pix

Offline hansen

This girl is back with a different profile but the same phone number.

Tel: 7519512467

The pictures are now probably her, but it is has been a while so can't be sure.
But they are consistent with the girl I saw.

I doubt the level of service has improved, I for sure will not be visiting her.