Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astrid Blue - Leeds  (Read 3083 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6775708) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662140) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline TheSpaniard

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Prompt replies by text the day before and in the day of the meet.

Price: £70 hh + £30 A-level

Services: OW and anal

I have seen Astrid before so I knew the drill. Yes, she wears a mask but it didnt bother me, I knew this from our previous encounter. She is a tall lady and she is good looking with long legs and a nice bum. After confirming how long I was going to stay and service required I washed my hands and was offered a massage which I declined. All I wanted was some oral with and then anal and thats exactly what I got. Nice deep oral for a few minutes and then straight into anal from behind. Unfortunately I didnt last long but it was nice to see her lovely figure from behind. After I finished I took a quick shower and a I was on my way. A positive from me as I got what I wanted.

Offline TrampZ

When you say she wears a mask, could you elaborate please.  Do you mean a Covid type mask or something else?

Thanks

Offline TheSpaniard

When you say she wears a mask, could you elaborate please.  Do you mean a Covid type mask or something else?

Thanks

Yes, a COVID type of mask. She wears that for privacy. It didn't bother me but it might put off others.

Offline marksmith1986

Still offers French kissing at discretion though. Assume mask comes off during?

Offline Figaro

In my experience she was extremely odd. You may get French kissing but she is so paranoid about anyone seeing her face that she’ll find any excuse to avoid it. All activities are facing away from you. The oral was good but the overall vibe was weird and unsettling.

Offline Teschner04

Online viper13

Sounds a bit weird, she has full face pics on her profile  :unknown:

Offline tb_999

Has she moved and had a name change, or has the profile been flipped to someone else?

Offline sheffielder

Gutted, was still planning on seeing her despite the bad reviews.

Offline TheSpaniard

Has she moved and had a name change, or has the profile been flipped to someone else?

Profile passed on to someone else by the looks of it. The blonde girl on the profile is not who I met.

Offline muffler

Yeah she was a waste of £100 notes in London when I saw her...

A very very strange experience...