Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Bombshell Chelmsford  (Read 1715 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5942738) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline leblancwaya

External Link/Members Only

Called up the number, answered by the usual operator. After some mix up, I was let in. This lady was dressed in a short silk night robe...her walking up the stairs made her ample ass gyrate even more. Nice.

Unfortunately, that's where the niceness ended.

We got into this really brightly lit room. She immediately undresses, showing nothing underneath. Body is as advertised, a few very slight folds...normal considering what she's carrying behind her.

I must add, no English. Literally none. The little communication we had was through Translate.

Anyway, motions me to the bed, immediately tries to wrap my cold weather induced limp member in a rubber.... i'm trying to hold, rub, caress something for a bit more warmth. Nope. Don't touch.

Irritated, I motioned for her to stop. Got up, got dressed, and bounced.

My worst encounter ever. £80 quid for 30 minutes. I was out in 5.

Avoid.

Most of the girls in this Brazilian outfit aren't really good. They're all uniformly pretty, but their services are meagre to say the least. Don't be tempted by the asses, and the thoughts of latin love. You aren't getting any.

Offline Bornslippy

Fuck me. you didn't attempt to get a refund? i would have phoned the maid back

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Pity nice body but through and through Rom values:(

140 an hour ?,The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble).

What a waste!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 12:07:49 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Called up the number, answered by the usual operator. After some mix up, I was let in. This lady was dressed in a short silk night robe...her walking up the stairs made her ample ass gyrate even more. Nice.

Unfortunately, that's where the niceness ended.

We got into this really brightly lit room. She immediately undresses, showing nothing underneath. Body is as advertised, a few very slight folds...normal considering what she's carrying behind her.

I must add, no English. Literally none. The little communication we had was through Translate.

Anyway, motions me to the bed, immediately tries to wrap my cold weather induced limp member in a rubber.... i'm trying to hold, rub, caress something for a bit more warmth. Nope. Don't touch.

Irritated, I motioned for her to stop. Got up, got dressed, and bounced.

My worst encounter ever. £80 quid for 30 minutes. I was out in 5.

Avoid.

Most of the girls in this Brazilian outfit aren't really good. They're all uniformly pretty, but their services are meagre to say the least. Don't be tempted by the asses, and the thoughts of latin love. You aren't getting any.

Thank you for the review man

money saved

Offline Punter910

She is removed from my HL now. Thanks