Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellla ... - Lithuanian - Maidenhead - incall MILF  (Read 3013 times)

14 review(s) for Bellla ... (5 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AL88

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Date – October 2020

Comms:  Texts – great – prompt reply.  Booked about a few days in advance.

Location:  Maidenhead, near the Sainsbury’s.  Free on-street parking.  Felt safe.
The apartment, most likely shared with other WGs, as when I entered, all the doors were closed, and was led very intentionally into “our room”.
£80 incall.
Had a shower – good adequate shower.

Girl:
Peck on the cheek.
MILF – I reckon between 36-45, tall-ish, nice full “voluminous” hair – smells great.  Shorter hair than in the photos.
Very quiet, and business-like – no warmth really.
Nice accent.
Wore a very sexy dress.
I note the verification picture in other threads.
Put in this punt, she certainly polishes up very well indeed.

She takes control of the punt.
FK wanted, and FK given.
Great set of tits, with wide areola.  They LOOK like they are enhanced – some visible scars, around the nipples etc., but they still felt great.
I loved nuzzling in between them.
She smells great & clean.
Didn’t manage to engage in a tit-wank with them, but I would assume that it would be fantastic.
She pushed me straight into OWO – but a LOT of wet-wipes used on the solider (despite me having a good ol’ shower literally before we got into action).
But it’s good OWO - drooly, DT, ball-licking action, a bit toothy at times but not painful.  Intersperses it with some gentle hand action.
Then I went into RO – Fully shaved, tastes great, does get wet, no fingers allowed.
Seemed to enjoy it.  Plays with her breasts whilst being licked out.
Eyes closed a lot of the time.  May seem distant at times, or “going with the flow”, who knows.
Then, just before she gives me more OWO, she wet-wipes herself, and then wet-wipes me again  :unknown:
And then she puts the condom on giving OW, as she feels she wants some penetrative action.
But before that, applies some lube to her pussy.
Then into Cowgirl, and the tits are amazing – right in my face.
Flip her over for RCG – Size 10 at least bottom half, but it is very nice ass.
Then into Missionary, and very impressed that she is pretty tight in any position that I placed her.

[Question to any punters:  I don’t really go for bigger girls so I have very little experience, but I assume big girls/small girls – the tightness of the WG's pussy is totally random, regardless of size/height/age/ethnicity?]

Anyway, she closes her eyes a lot, and I did feel, hmmm, she seems to be a bit distant here, but took advantage of the situation and I was happy to pound her silly like a fuckbunny.
Came into the bag, and whilst doing, THEN she is happy to look into my eyes.

Had a shower.

Strangely, after all the act is done, she actually becomes quite chatty, and also smiley for the first time, and reveals that she does have a nice smile.
Had to leave pronto, so no cuddles as such, but certainly had a pleasant conversation with her.
So weird that she was entirely transactional pre-punt, but afterwards, was rather quite GFE.

Anyway, would I return?:  Well, the photo gallery lured me in, and I ticked off the "MILF-done" on my hotlist.
An okay punt, and some will enjoy, but some will think "meh".
... But, if this girl was walking around in my office wokrplace, I would DEFINITELY chatting about her to the rest of the boys, be lusting over her, probably have her in my "wank-bank", and fantasising about wanting to bend her over the desk and fucking her silly.

However, in this wide, fun punting world, I will move on & continue sampling the menu.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed. lithuanians seem very cool when first meeting. seen bellla a few times some good some not. she is a very fit milf but I have lost patience with her service.   :hi:

Offline tantric talents

[/list][
    Question to any punters:  I don’t really go for bigger girls so I have very little experience, but I assume big girls/small girls – the tightness of the WG's pussy is totally random, regardless of size/height/age/ethnicity?]

Firstly thanks for the review. I thought I had reviewed Bella when I saw her way back pre Covid but then despite having lots of notes on her realised I hadn’t.
    She works and moves around with the Russian group that I visit often.
    As you say she does have amazing albeit fake tits that are astoundingly well done. They feel great and if they weren’t so perfect you could be forgiven for thinking they’re all hers!

Regarding your question, you are quite right. Pussies can certainly come in all shapes, sizes and tightnesses regardless of their owners other attributes.

A Milf can generally accept a larger member more easily than many, for obvious reasons but I have come across (oops) many tight ones who kegel hard to keep their vaginal tightness and vascularity.

If a tighter pussy is your preference, there is another, tall and very beautiful Siberian girl who is also part of this group. You might want to check her out as I see she is most likely in that same location this week.
    Im not going to tout her name here, but feel free to PM me for more info  :hi: