Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Codruta Gabriela Massage Newton Aycliffe  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Mikebrid123

Comms all by txt and the usual “call me” on arrival for the house number. I saw this one crop up yesterday and took a chance and it was defiantly worth it in my opinion, young 23 slim size 8 blonde girl from Romania on tour of the country and not sure how long she’s staying. I paid £60 for the one hour massage which was too expensive I know but what the hell !.
The house is on an estate, easy to find and parked up no problem, quiet no one around as it was 15.00 and the occupants of the estate all still sleeping no doubt. The room upstairs was clean and showers available which I used. The massage was good and after 20 mins the seductive teasing began ! Oh boy it was good, I was then offered “extras” £20 she allowed me to play with her arse, and outside of her pussy which was enough to finish the job. I will be returning.

Offline Mikebrid123

Sorry I couldn’t add the gumtree link

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you can't post the link it helps to post her name is it Codruta Gabriela. if so is this her.  External Link/Members Only

Offline sesalovdarlo

Do you think full service would be offered? Or at least strip naked etc?

Offline Mikebrid123

She offered a naked massage extra 60

Offline datwabbit

She offered a naked massage extra 60
Thank God she's touring. Hopefully she'll move on soon. Both of you naked and HE = £60+£20+£60. That's a trend I don't want to catch on.

Offline mackeson

Thank God she's touring. Hopefully she'll move on soon. Both of you naked and HE = £60+£20+£60. That's a trend I don't want to catch on.
I will second that datwabbit ;)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 11:05:34 am by mackeson »