Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellla Farnborough very sexy passionate Lithuanian MILF  (Read 4789 times)

15 review(s) for Bellla ... (5 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I had seen Bellla a few weeks ago and thought the next meet would be better as the way we finished the meet was warmer than the reserved start she made. So I wanted to go back for a longer revisit and see if it would get better.

Expectation: a good GFE with some B to B and FK

Comms: good by txt £80 30 min/130 PH so I booked 1HR for 130 Lizzies at six hours notice

Venue: nice appt popular venue opposite chemists with paid parking street parking available 5 min walk for free 10 min walk from main railway station  Good shower and bed nice room safe location.

Services: FK/DFK OWO HJ covered sex in mish and doggy bit of body to body with her breasts nipple play

The MILF: pretty 8+ age circa 40 size 10 very trim good firm buttocks slim flat tummy even though shes a mommy stunning 36 DD enhanced tits with perky prominent nipples tall 5' 9" long blond hair blue eyes friendly with good English no tatts or piercings  she is the girl in the profile pics which are a bit "polished" to make her younger IMO.

The Meet: arrived 10 min early and buzzed up to appt. Bellla was waiting behind the door so I walked in turned and wow she was dressed in a short black negligee housecoat underneath quality red and black bra panties set with red suspender belt and black fishnet stockings I must say she looked great and I just about said hello when she put her arms around my neck and set a long slow sensual kiss which we developed as I squeezed her ass and tits. Paperwork and shower done we again stood and kissed for a few mins I really enjoyed as I unclipped her bra and released her magnificent tits. On to bed rub and tug her tongue was getting further down my throat as we cuddled and rubbed and I removed her knickers and sucked her tits whilst her nipples became very proud. Down for RO to very sweet pussy "no fingers" OK so tongue and outside finger combo for a while. I was getting the noises and writhing very quiet but crescendo'd to the big O. So down to me and more kiss B to B she is very teasing with her rubbing so her tits grazed my mouth and tongue whilst I tried to kiss her and suck them. Down to Bod Mhor with a very soft wet and sensual BJ with attention to balls and shaft as well as holding BM in her mouth and flicking her tongue over the head. I ws really enjoying this and felt I could be here all session gone was the toothy sensation that crept in last time. BM ready mac up and into mish I liked the FK in situ and felt very comfortable in sex. Down for nipple play more FK and into doggy. She has a nice ass and was wet and tight as we got a rhythm to her squeaks down again for nipple play more tit wafting over my mouth and some very long lingering passionate kissing with lots of deep tongue play with her tongue down my throat. Final round in mish to completion. We hugged for a couple of mins and chatted but the time was just over so I upped and showered and left in 1HR 10 mins.

Conclusion: The meet was as good as I hoped for I thought that it could be better following my first visit and it was. She is reserved at first maybe weighing me up but this meeting was warm and sexy from the off. I will revisit for another hour and see if the good service will continue. She is passive but likes the teasing massage moves so maybe she can be encouraged to be more active I like it when the SP can be active as well as passive. Im not sure what else to tell YHB but I note that she does have some adverse comments on previous reviews. She is a stunning and well put together MILF who needs a bit of coaxing if she is to warm to you maybe this shouldnt be necessary but it paid dividends for me this time.

Happy Punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Another great review OP on someone whose been on my HL for quite a while. Sounds like a great punt and does all the things I like.  :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

Out of interest this is her veri photo. 
External Link/Members Only
Is this closer to the SP you met as its suggested the profile pics are photo shopped to pieces.
If plan A doesnt work out she is possibly plan B :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

Yes thats the veri an looks nothing like her in my punts....Im waiting for her to come local again....

Offline dubhcarr

She looks like the lying down photo..

Offline MrMatrix

Offline horsa

She looks like the lying down photo..

but the veri pic is her?

Offline MrMatrix

but the veri pic is her?
I know , which is why I asked DC to clarify.
As it happens I've got another punt booked up today. Someone I've been trying to meet for a long time. :yahoo: :yahoo: