Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gracie May  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Samjos

is Gracie May now in Wolves? read her Profile for she used to be in Newcastle under Lyme but now appears to be in Wolves which seems strange as she lives in Crewe...

but reading other reviews seems to have moved around bit over the years

can anyone who may have seen her recently confirm please (Pre Covid 19 lockdown meets of course...)

External Link/Members Only

Offline tesla

changed her name to Lexi and the pics are the same ones she has been using for years. same pics as when I saw her back in 2014/5

Offline Lewis

Profile now in Liverpool.

Could be taking a break while COVID is still a risk, and just moving her profile around different locations of the UK to sell photos from her private gallery. Loads of WGs do this.

Offline tobyhardy2

is Gracie May now in Wolves? read her Profile for she used to be in Newcastle under Lyme but now appears to be in Wolves which seems strange as she lives in Crewe...

but reading other reviews seems to have moved around bit over the years

can anyone who may have seen her recently confirm please (Pre Covid 19 lockdown meets of course...)

External Link/Members Only

Currently in Hartlepool/Middlesbrough, North east England

Offline Samjos

Currently in Hartlepool/Middlesbrough, North east England

everyday she is somewhere different - think she might be selling photos and videos and bits and bobs

Offline hairymonster

I would tend to agree, either that or she really does have the traveling bug. Roads are still very busy, I wouldnt rule it out.

Offline KeenPunter

Think she sold the profile, the old Gracie never moved at all but the theme of the profile has changed too.

Offline tesla

Think she sold the profile, the old Gracie never moved at all but the theme of the profile has changed too.

I agree, saw years ago, but the profile has changed completely

Offline danny#3

I messaged her a few weeks ago and she said she wasn't doing meetings, hence the 'travelling around' in a PG trawl.

I agree with the above comment that her pictures are ten years old.

Looks fit but probably best avoided and a waste of time at the moment