Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amethyst leicester  (Read 1040 times)

Mr turner

External Link/Members Only
Having felt in need of some 'relief' i looked on Vivastreet and came across Amethyst in South Wigston
Texts were answered promptly and a visit was arranged.
Met by a pretty young woman in a black short nightly,very chatty and polite.
Shown upstairs into a bedroom with closed curtains and low light.
Could only stay 15 mins, so went for  the 'blow and go'
Was expecting a condom, but no! After a superb handjob, Amethyst gave the best blow job I've had in years.
Plenty of tongue work, sucking and hand work without a condom.
eye contact and smiles ,soon had me feeling an incredible orgasm building, and I came in her mouth and she sucked me until ide stopped cumming
Did Amethyst 'spit or 'swallow'? You will have to visit to find out won't you.
Enjoyed every moment.

Offline Weyoun

Hello Mr. Turner,

I am afraid I am somewhat dubious (and many members will be also) of this review as you only joined yesterday at 4pm and your review reads very much like an advert, in fact there are quite a few similarities in writing style and prose with Amethyt's AW profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, leading me to suspect you are one and the same.

If you are genuine, this is a punters forum and whilst I do not punt as much as I used to due to personal commitments, it is good form to provide a fair and balanced review of your experience supplying details that will help fellow punters to decide whether or not they will spend their money. For example, spit or swallow is not a big issue for me however for some it may be a deal breaker and so by not providing this information it is not very helpful and lends credence to this being an ad. I've included the wiki link to review writing below for you to peruse:

Back to Amethyst herself, there is something about her that has always set of an alarm in the back of my mind. From the varying (and obviously old) pics in her AW gallery to her ever reducing prices, it all screams a bit of desperation. That plus her advert last year for fuck and go car meets on UKE (basically post cash through the window, she'd be bent over the bonnet) which was savaged by members and WG's alike there, all screams avoid to me but each to their own.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:17:57 am by Weyoun »

Offline HailWood

I am afraid I am somewhat dubious (and many members will be also) of this review as you only joined yesterday at 4pm and your review reads very much like an advert, in fact there are quite a few similarities in writing style and prose with Amethyt's AW profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, leading me to suspect you are one and the same
+1

The last bit “you will have to find out for yourself” - touting!

Offline Picti

Hello Mr. Turner,

I am afraid I am somewhat dubious (and many members will be also) of this review as you only joined yesterday at 4pm and your review reads very much like an advert, in fact there are quite a few similarities in writing style and prose with Amethyt's AW profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, leading me to suspect you are one and the same.

If you are genuine, this is a punters forum and whilst I do not punt as much as I used to due to personal commitments, it is good form to provide a fair and balanced review of your experience supplying details that will help fellow punters to decide whether or not they will spend their money. For example, spit or swallow is not a big issue for me however for some it may be a deal breaker and so by not providing this information it is not very helpful and lends credence to this being an ad. I've included the wiki link to review writing below for you to peruse:

Back to Amethyst herself, there is something about her that has always set of an alarm in the back of my mind. From the varying (and obviously old) pics in her AW gallery to her ever reducing prices, it all screams a bit of desperation. That plus her advert last year for fuck and go car meets on UKE (basically post cash through the window, she'd be bent over the bonnet) which was savaged by members and WG's alike there, all screams avoid to me but each to their own.

I have the same perception of desperation (car sex, outdoor sex in winter, New Year's Eve availability, pricing fluctuation, etc) regarding her. It's a deterrent as right or wrong I wonder why she's desperate, and how that desperation may influence her behaviour. I wouldn't risk car sex as her marketing is a veritable "car crash", and if this "review" is another example of that, then the self-inflicted damage continues.

Her reviews have been less than glowing, and she also had a very late cancellation of brother Grenadier (of all people to upset  :D).

She needs to go and reconsider her whole approach to sex work and how she markets herself.

Mr turner

Hey guys, come on please.
I placed a genuine review of Amethyst from the experience I had with the woman.
With the greatest of respect, take the review with the intention it was written for, and if it interests you, go and see her yourself.
I had a great experience, one I will repeat for sure..
I have no complaints ar all.

Offline HailWood

With the greatest of respect, take the review with the intention it was written for, and if it interests you, Amethyst gave the best blow job I've had in years.go and see her yourself.
Can you understand the reluctance being shown here? Brand new to the forum and your review reads a bit like an advert IMO.
Statements like”Amethyst gave the best blow job I've had in years.” How does that show quality? As a newbie with no track record, it could be the only BJ you have had in years!!
Write another review and build some credibility  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fully endorse the above comments.

Amethyst is also a member here on UKP. Will dig out her details and post on here.

In meantime, as she also has an AW Profile, I have indexed her review.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As expected, OP has been banned and his review has now turned into a discussion thread.

Offline Grenadier36

With the greatest of respect, take the review with the intention it was written for, and if it interests you, go and see her yourself.
So I take it she didn't have another "family emergency" then?  :rolleyes:
What a load of stinking horseshit this is  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: