Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands Parlours??  (Read 14703 times)

TheNewSeeker

They respond to emails on AW. Or ring them; always found them quite professional but its been a couple of years since last there. They claim all the girls do FK.

Offline dirkdiggler583

Not been to Hollywoods in ages, used to be go in, pick a girl.
Pay a room fee then pay the girl directly for services, pretty sure different girls equals different prices.
I am tempted to go back as I am told Taylor who works at Hollywoods is pretty good.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
They respond to emails on AW. Or ring them; always found them quite professional but its been a couple of years since last there. They claim all the girls do FK.

Hollywood's AW Profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Dipper

AFAIK Enigma doesn't have EE girls working there.

In addition there is Heanor Health Spa - no website

Spa Diamond - Sandiacre  Website External Link/Members Only

The one at South Normanton is supposedly Fantasy Massage  External Link/Members Only

New Escape at Derby is a house rather than a parlour.
just thought it worth mentioning that Heanor Health Spa is H. E. only.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 04:13:42 pm by Dipper »

Offline RobWard

Not been to Hollywoods in ages, used to be go in, pick a girl.
Pay a room fee then pay the girl directly for services, pretty sure different girls equals different prices.
I am tempted to go back as I am told Taylor who works at Hollywoods is pretty good.

I saw Taylor beginning of March. Seemed to be charge by the time - 30/45/60 - with a door fee that increased too. I took the 10 door with 30 min service for 50 quid - three girls came out, said hello and I picked Taylor. Amazing body, fake tits, great butt - massage was weak and too long but the service after was spot on.

Offline Avg_Joe

Some good info here, thanks.

Quick question, Bubbles and Spangles aren't one in the same are they? google search produces an image of spangles premises under the title Bubbles Spa !
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

Northampton

I have visited all three and not found any others.  My favourite venue is The Hot Box now renamed PR Northampton as I prefer their bedrooms. One of the best girls there at the moment is Phillipa. Never had a bad punt here and enjoyed two of their monthly parties which for £120 is good vfm.

I've been to STB twice with one bad and one decent punt.

I've been to Massage Northampton about 4-5 times and not had a good punt yet.  But that said there are a couple of girls there with some good reviews who have caught my eye and definitely plan on going there again to see them.  My general consensus is you don't always get your full time at Massage Northampton as some of my sessions have only been 20 minutes.

My personal view is The Hot Box has the best rooms followed by Massage Northampton and then STB.

The Hot Box also has a one bedroom apartment near Ecton Brook which is very nicely laid out although the area in which it is located is not the nicest in Northampton.

STB has good free parking nearby and there is also good parking near The Hot Box for £1.20 for two hours and free on a Sunday.  Parking near Massage Northampton is free but somewhat hit or miss depending on availability.

Alternatively if you fancy a trip there is also Annabellas in Milton Keynes.

Offline Avg_Joe

thanks for the additional info, that Ecton Brook location sounds ideal to me location wise, as i'll usually be passing by on the A45, so an easy drop in so to speak  ;)

Offline MajorPayne

The Hideaway is/was by booking only and I notice since The Hot Box became PR Northampton all references have been removed from the web site. . . . 

Offline Avg_Joe

they are still referencing a separate NN3 location in their schedule page, but other than that yes, i noticed it was gone too, perhaps more discreet advertising was required
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 01:08:24 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline MajorPayne

thanks for the additional info, that Ecton Brook location sounds ideal to me location wise, as i'll usually be passing by on the A45, so an easy drop in so to speak  ;)

Off topic, my apologies

If you go on the A45 you may wish to consider these two independents.

Funcandy, £100 hour: External Link/Members Only

Tyler Shaw, £120 hour: External Link/Members Only

Funcandy enjoys role play and is in a nice area with good free parking.

Tyler gives a good service but not sure if she is still active as her last logon was 07/09/17

Offline Avg_Joe

thanks, it does look like tylers profile is de-activated, now listing as "content provider only" and she's not listed on the establishment gallery, but is as you said on their AW group, so maybe a short break ?

the other is a possible, cheers

Offline doughboy

thanks, it does look like tylers profile is de-activated, now listing as "content provider only" and she's not listed on the establishment gallery, but is as you said on their AW group, so maybe a short break ?

the other is a possible, cheers

Funcandy is a lovely girl and worth seeing for £100 p/h. Facially about 5/10, body 7/10. She doesn't put the 'available now' light on and just works now and then, as the mood suits her.

Offline MajorPayne

I had a fun time with Candy back in 2016 amazing how time flies.

Offline mega

I'm not sure whether this generic thread on East Midlands parlours was supposed to be updated on a regular basis.  Perhaps someone can advise on this before I do an update?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Parlours in the East Midlands

Where FS is offered, as opposed to Thai Houses where it MAY be offered.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118521.0

I'm not sure whether this generic thread on East Midlands parlours was supposed to be updated on a regular basis.  Perhaps someone can advise on this before I do an update?

Hi Mega, To answer your query.... Yes please.

I did show this thread as a dedicated one for Parlours in the East Mids. As you point out, there has been no update since Sept 2017.

Would be grateful for your update  :thumbsup:

BUMP for other members.... For those of you who visit parlours (especially newer members), please read up this thread and update on here the latest info you have on the parlours and on any of the girls that you have seen at these places.

If updated, this thread would provide very useful info for those visiting parlours, or for any newbies enquiring about parlours.

Cheers. 

Offline mega

Firstly Blossoms(Ilkeston) as mentioned previously in this thread was raided by the police and closed.  The place was put up for sale as a house on the open market though what any prospective buyer would have made of the shower in the living room I've no idea. Details on this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147463.msg1632614#msg1632614

Secondly PR in Northampton was rebranded yet again and is now Temptations.  New Website here :-

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Here is the summary list from the EMids wiki.  Say anything wrong.  Or mention any reviews not linked.

Hidden Image/Members Only

peguslegus

Spangles (now of Ilkeston) website is back and updated with some new staff.

Offline NervousJ

Crikey, Elle/miss classy type is pushing it at 29...😂😂😂

Online Dipper

Honey looks like a plastic sex doll in those pics... :lol:

Also where’s the appropriately named ‘MOTTingham’ ?  :lol: