Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSkylarParisxx - E17 - Smelly Punani  (Read 2599 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6808652) (7 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7269182) (7 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Snax

Link [url]https://www.adultwork.com/6808652/[url]

Services - 15 mins. £70 that I will never ever get back.

Comms - Called no answer, then she text me and we agreed a time. Once I got to location she made me wait half an hour. Should have walked then.

Location - residential road, big house but you get access to her cranny by going down the side entrance to garden and then thru an open door which leads to her room, instructed to text her when I'm outside her door and not to knock. I presume not to disturb the person in the room next door to her.
Her room was tiny, dirty crowded bathroom. Bed had cum on it which I unwittingly put my hand on while I was railing her  :vomit:

Girl - Not a teen in my opinion, I'd place her early 20s. Too tall for me too (I'd say 5"8/9ish). Goth looking, goofy demeanour. Talked weirdly but then was likely drunk from the dark bottle she was drinking from or high from the weed I could smell in the room. Pale white and skinny. Not my type at all. Her pics look better. Also I think I saw SH scars. Looked eastern European to me but but she said she was English. Don't know how true this is. Demeanour was pleasant though. Which made me make the mistake of staying. Hygiene/medical issues which I'll explain later.

Action - got there and she made small talk. I handed over the dough, she dropped to her knees and started giving me super fast yet loose lipped shallow OWO. Bit of spit here and there. Didn't really feel good and I got bored after 20 seconds so asked to fuck her. She jumped up, got the rubber and fit it for me over my 10 incher. She then lubed her fanny and lay back and opened her legs. THATS WHEN I SMELT THE STRONG FISHY WHIFF and thought back to the one review that mentioned it. Felt disgusted by myself because she wasn't attractive either but decided to rail her anyway. Got her into missionary and gave her the best 20 seconds of her life. She did some dirty talk "Fuck my teen pussy" etc. This just put me off because she looked in her 20s to me. I bust my nut and then bounced, the post nut clarity also hit me along with the cold air as I walked to the bus stop disgusted with myself.

Got home and scrubbed my dick with cheap £1 anti bacterial Carex before washing it with hot water. I usually take a piss after getting OWO but her bathroom was dirty and I just wanted to gtfo of there.

Nice girl but looks different (worse) to pics and that smelly pussy was RANK. It may just be different PH levels or whatever the condition is but she needs to go to a GP. No excuses!!!

Fuck my life.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 06:13:56 pm by Snax »

18 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (7 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative)

Offline MLawro93

Suddenly her inability to respond to any of messages recently is a blessing. Seems a case of too much money too fast

Offline Alexmck

Terrible. Fishy smell is an instant boner killer

Encountered once and ploughed ahead. Bad move as couldn't finish because of the smell so stuck with walking with a boner or trying to cum with eye watering smell
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 07:05:41 pm by Alexmck »

Offline Alexmck

Bed had cum on it which I unwittingly put my hand on while I was railing her  :vomit:

Was this wet or dry?

Offline king tarzan

Needs the hygiene inspector
Who's volunteering??
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

"Gave her the best 20 seconds of her life"....LOL I'm done.

Offline Bornslippy

I'd give it a break OP. Reading your reviews there ain't a decent one for quite a while.

Offline Colston36

I'd give it a break OP. Reading your reviews there ain't a decent one for quite a while.

None at all as far as I can see. Why don't members do their research? That's what this site is for.

Offline paul90

70 for 15min for a dip in the fish market is a total waste of funds, when ever I smell a fishy fanny or smelly bum I tend to loose me erection. You should have asked for a refund, mate you did well to finish  :vomit: