Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishslutmillie - conveyor belt operation - Elephant & Castle  (Read 3289 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6147811) (18 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline cardsout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms aren't great, sometimes you'll get a response and sometimes you won't. She will ask you for age and race over the phone.

Address is in a modern flat near elephant and Castle tube

There were 2 other girls in the apartment with her and we saw each others faces

Milie was attractive, tanned, bolt ons. Had a shower and went for generous amount of owo, this was fast and sloppy with deepthroar but not much tongue action. I paid the extra for kissing but it was only closed lip kissing

Negative - she wanted to me to get ready 15 minutes before time ends because she had another punter. Having paid for the hour this was not good. There is also no time in between to freshen up between punters.

Positive - deepthroat skills

Offline Waterhouse

How much did you pay and for what duration? What did you pay for the extras?

Offline ollielon

did not look bolt on in the pics .. did she get her tits done ?

Offline mrpunts

I’m tempted although if she’s a conveyor then maybe I’ll get more vfm in a half hour than going to full hour.

Offline Bornslippy

I hope the other girls were not BB fanatic Fit Alexis and one of her other scummy walking STD,s?

Offline lillythesavage

I hope the other girls were not BB fanatic Fit Alexis and one of her other scummy walking STD,s?

They are Alexis and one other, confirmed in the last review  :hi: