Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sophia_X Gloucester  (Read 1881 times)

Bootleg

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I had been tempted by this girl's profile for quite a while but £150 is at the top of my range but this week I finally decided to take the plunge. Initial contact was via AW email and she asked me to ring her on the morning at 9am to confirm. I did this and she told me to go to a public car park on Gloucester Business Park and call her just before the appointment time. I did this and received clear instructions on how to get to her flat which was a walk of a couple of minutes from where I was parked. This probably sounds more complex than it was and I was very happy with the communication overall.

When I got to the flat Sophia welcomed me warmly, we got the money side out of the way and she offered me the opportunity to freshen up. The flat was comfortable, clean and discrete. The girl was as described in her profile and very attractive - early 30's, hourglass figure, some nicely executed tattoos and a very pretty face.

After a bit of "getting to know you" chat we started snogging and proceeded through OWO, RO and then sex in various positions. Before starting I had explained that I prefer one good pop rather than trying to force two and Sophia was happy to slow the pace when things were getting too close to boiling point. Eventually as the hour drew to a close I finished and was a very satisfied customer.

Standouts for me were the excellent oral I received and the way Sofia seemed to be enjoying the session herself. Overall a really friendly, well organised girl who gave me exactly what I was hoping for from the meeting. As I said at the start of the review £150 is at the top of my budget (I try to stick to £200 a month and have two punts - one 1 hour and one 30 minute) but I will definitely be returning when funds allow.

WarNerve69

Cheers for the review, I remember checking her profile out a while ago but noticed she hadn't had a huge amount of recent feedback on AW, glad to hear she's worth visiting.

Bootleg

Finally got back to seeing this girl again. Just as good as the first time (apart from only booking 30 minutes). Will not leave it so long next time.