Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for near Northwood?  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Puntsmith

I'm visiting a friend in Northwood on Friday and thought that I'd make some time for a punt!!

Any recommendations for a punt or perhaps a parlour?  I don't mind if it's just a massage with HE if the girls are hot!

Thanks!

Offline backofthenet

Tina lives nearby and is young and gorgeous - External Link/Members Only

She was a bit new to it when I saw her, but that was a year ago - she may have upped her game by now. Good VFM. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

She was a bit new to it when I saw her, but that was a year ago - she may have upped her game by now. Good VFM. :thumbsup:

has she increase her price or still the same

Offline backofthenet

The same. Though after I posted I looked through the reviews and they are mostly negative.
I'd still maintain she's worth a look, but perhaps with expectations set to low, and with the hope that she has upped her work rate.

Offline SamLP

I saw Tina around 6 months ago. My worst punt ever, and read similar observations about her. She's a passionless dead fish in the bedroom. Doesn't do OWO and only lip kissing that makes you wish you didn't try. I would avoid.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

mmm. Was looking promising, but £30 extra for CIM means she doesn't make the hl for now.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

mmm. Was looking promising, but £30 extra for CIM means she doesn't make the hl for now.

Oh, and 2 positive reviews, 3 neutrals and 4 negative on here will exclude her for quite some time.

Offline Puntsmith

I think I'll give Tina a miss for now but thanks for the suggestion.

I'll be driving so the punt doesn't have to be restricted to just Northwood but nearby would be ideal.

Offline punk

I saw Tina around 6 months ago. My worst punt ever, and read similar observations about her. She's a passionless dead fish in the bedroom. Doesn't do OWO and only lip kissing that makes you wish you didn't try. I would avoid.

thats me out then,shame was looking for a good Romanian girl to try out

Offline backofthenet

Punk have you seen Sweet Maria? Romanian, in Paddington, and very highly recommended.
External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Punk have you seen Sweet Maria? Romanian, in Paddington, and very highly recommended.

no, though she seems tasty from the pics.any good? sorry mis read the last bit of post new year hang over

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:09:28 pm by punk »

Offline backofthenet

She's very good indeed. If you are going to pop your Romanian cherry, she would be a good candidate. She's exceptionally beautiful.

Offline punk

She's very good indeed. If you are going to pop your Romanian cherry, she would be a good candidate. She's exceptionally beautiful.

thanks.

Offline The_Don

Oh, and 2 positive reviews, 3 neutrals and 4 negative on here will exclude her for quite some time.

Yes she a real mixed bag, shows no emotion. Seen her in real life (not working) she looked total emotionless 

Offline Tonyleung

Watford is quite near Northwood, though I have not punted that neck of the woods. Alot of the girls in Harrow are off at the moment.

Hornydevil247

Hi there

I have not punted in Watford for a while but one girl I saw in 2009 is still around.

I had a good punt with her. A number of working girls in Watford, Kings Langley, Hemel Hempstead and St Albans. South Mimms is favourite place for girls on tour as well as Borehamwood all with easy access of M1, A1 and M25

HD

password02