Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency Girls on Holiday  (Read 679 times)

Offline ltycinema

Hello,

In scanning the agency offerings, I'm seeing wild inconsistencies in who is listed on holiday, and who isn't.  For example, an agency girl will be listed as away and unavailable on Diva, but listed as available on other sites, like Top Secret, etc.  I don't which agencies to trust -- and I want to avoid a B&S if I book a "listed" girl who is actually no longer in the country.

Does anybody have a sense of which agency website is the most reliable in this regard?  Which agency has the most accurate, up-to-date information on who is on holiday, and who is around?  My sense is that Diva is most reliable because they appear to update their availabilities the most often, but wanted an opinion, thank you.

Offline Will2k

Things should be kept up to  date. If someone is due back from holiday it should be reflected. If someone has left they should be removed. Honest account of who there

Offline The Film Director

Try and book someone .... you'll soon find out.

...and then stick a review up ..... fat chance I kmow.

Offline j4247

Have found Diva most reliable in this regard

Offline Liverpool

Have found Diva most reliable in this regard

I concur. Other sites aren't on top of updating whether girls are on holiday or what their incall location is even.

Offline Londonpunter30

It’s just the other agencies being crap at keeping things up to date.. if you tried to book a girl listed as away the other agencies would most likely say she isn’t available

Offline ltycinema

Actually, just reached out to Top Secret to inquire about booking BIBA, a lady listed on their site... even though Diva has pulled her from availability.  Diva confirms she's not longer in the country... but Top Secret explicitly tells me she's available and would I like to book her, etc.

That's pretty concerning, if you ask me... if Diva is being reliable, it could mean Top Secret was going to pull a B&S.

Beware...

Offline Liverpool

Actually, just reached out to Top Secret to inquire about booking BIBA, a lady listed on their site... even though Diva has pulled her from availability.  Diva confirms she's not longer in the country... but Top Secret explicitly tells me she's available and would I like to book her, etc.

That's pretty concerning, if you ask me... if Diva is being reliable, it could mean Top Secret was going to pull a B&S.

Beware...

Or it could mean she's taking a sabbatical from Diva. Having booked Diva girls who are also on Top Secret, what you see is what you get. I think you are going to have to man up and TOFTT. If you do find B&S, review and warn the rest of us.

Offline LLPunting

So is this thread an advert for Diva?

SPs leave agencies, they take breaks, they get delisted, they go indie, they re-up, they have personal reasons to be absent.  They don't owe punters any warning or explanation.

I go to supermarkets and some branches are in stock on some items and some are out, some delist certain ranges, others still stock them.

Punters who expect agencies (and their girls) to adhere to a specific set of business ethics and practices really need to reacquaint themselves with reality.

Online PLeisure

OP, you've been on UKP for +3 years, have you indulged in paid sex during that time?

James999

I don't which agencies to trust --

An agency is just a PIMP, none are to be trusted  :hi:

Offline magnetico

So is this thread an advert for Diva?
Looks like it.

Zero reviews, praising Diva?

Offline Fuzzyduck

OP, just repeating some advice given to you in another thread about Diva. Unfortunately, I see you've chosen to ignore it and have also managed to get a slur in on Top Secret. Well done.

Maybe after three years it’s time you contributed rather than leeching