Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried this one?  (Read 4002 times)

Offline Jason1971

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her or recognise her, seems genuine and OK looking feedback.

Offline berksboy

Sure looks hot but why only £40 1/2 hr or £60 for the hr ? sounds too good to be true ?

letsmeetme

those rash on boobs explaining me why is she £60/h

Festisio

Might have eczema.

Nice face though (apart from the wonky teeth)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:25:57 pm by Festisio »

Wiltsboy01

Might have eczema.

Nice face though (apart from the wonky teeth)

Yeah look at her hand in the bed pic with the gold cover - its only eczema.

Very nice face I would say and those teeth are cute as hell:)

Offline fastcarl

First time posting here but wondering anyone seen the lady in question?

Offline King Nuts

Might have eczema.

Quite. If you have to, it'd best to keep the Corporal covered.

Offline bestbefore

The verification photo on her pg is quite scary

If someone gives me a quick tutorial on how to post the pic on here within the next 24 hours, I will.

Offline akauya

The verification photo on her pg is quite scary

If someone gives me a quick tutorial on how to post the pic on here within the next 24 hours, I will.

NightKid's how-to:

"If you have her .jpg pic, do the following:

1) Upload the image to an image hosting site e.g. imgur, imageshack, tinypic
2) Generate a link after you've finished uploading. It should be something like this (http:/www.your_image_host.com/your_image.jpg)
3) Copy that link and paste it in a new reply here, then highlight it and click on the Insert Image button below the Bold text button (the button with the bold, capital B)"

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16330.msg254394#msg254394

Offline fastcarl

think you can upload photo's via photobucket or flickr  once you've signed up and uploaded your photo's you can insert them into posts

Offline fastcarl

haha yeah if I keep this pace up I'll have to change name:)

Offline bestbefore

Offline NightKid

Good luck guys

Does it look like a B&S to anyone else? Girl in the profile seems to be of smaller build and has a piercing above her top lip ... they do have similar facial features though.

and thanks for the tutorial!!

No problemo. If you want the more in-depth but simpler version, there's a link to skittish's tutorials here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285670#msg285670
The thread also features other useful guides, such as looking up a profile on UKP and another link on doing GRIS searches.

Festisio

I think they're the same person.

The profile photos do a very good job of hiding the fact that she is a massive unit.

Good catch with the verified photo, it's now gone!

password02

WOW - what a difference - no way is she a size 10 from her profile !! - More a size12-14 - Now off mt HL

Thanks guys you saved me a cheap punt with a very large AW girl

Offline Steve2

I saw her about 6 months ago in the  Kingsbury HA7 area with a different profile

pat

Don't want to be a spoiler but I dunno..seemed fake to me..is it really that cheap?
Maybe you should be worried about possible STIs?  :scare:

LemonZest

Here's her current photo, I saw her last year, but I had so wait for multiple 5 minutes, and when I arrived she said she only wanted to do 1/2 hour, I sensed she was not really into it so declined and left, she's pretty and has a cute figure, shame about the unsavoury pimps probably beating the crap out of her.

External Link/Members Only

lovenostrings

I'm quite literally LMAO here... :lol:

All this talk of catching an STI from someone with eczema!

For the record, eczema is not contagious; it's caused by an overactive immune system.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaa!