Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cute kasia southal  (Read 1764 times)

Offline sam1234

Does anybody know what happened with cute Kasia, polish tiny 20 year old that used to work in southal. Is she still around somewhere???

Offline Sheer Tights

I saw her in Acton last October. She stopped advertising shortly afterwards but she did answer the phone earler this year and told me that she was still working.

Offline sam1234

Do you happen to have any links??

Expl1cit

Kasia was one of, if not my favourite WG - absolutely explosive between the sheets!

I last saw her exactly a year ago (Apr 2015) in Southall before she said she was moving to Central London and then she disappeared off the radar.

I've seen her ex-flatmate Emily more recently (Oct 2015) but she has also disappeared off the scene and AW profile no longer there.  She mentioned that Kasia went back to Poland and had no plans to return, and she still kept in touch with her.

I would also be very interested to see Kasia if she is back!!!

mrhappypants

I have circumstantial evidence that looked like she was dealing with a "worrying" case of EAS.

Dave
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 07:57:03 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline sam1234

yeah saw her twice, explosive is a good word to describe her.
another white rhino :dash:

Offline Sheer Tights

In response to all the PMs I have received about this popular girl, the number I used to call her on was 07955 139 138. I haven't called her lately so maybe she has left or has a new number

Offline sam1234

did anybody have any luck in reaching her???/

Offline JamesRockford

I have circumstantial evidence that looked like she was dealing with a "worrying" case of EAS.

Dave

Dave, do you have something that you want to confess to us?

mrhappypants

Dave, do you have something that you want to confess to us?
:rolleyes:

I am saying nothing more...

Dave

Offline JamesRockford

:rolleyes:

I am saying nothing more...
Dave

Having met her, I do recall that she could easily have been slipped into one's pocket.

Offline sam1234

tried the number to no avail dash: