Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London TS's - Helpful Reviews  (Read 227672 times)

Offline Dakine333

Online A Decent Fist

These two are currently offering duos in Wimbledon and I'm thinking of taking the plunge next week when I'm back in London.

It's £100 each for 30 mins, £150 each for an hour. Megan speaks good English and sounded sane on the phone. She has one positive review on here (from December 2020). Nothing on Virginia.

Anyone know any more? Or want to TOFTT first?

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 01:16:38 pm by A Decent Fist »

Offline y101y

These two are currently offering duos in Wimbledon and I'm thinking of taking the plunge next week when I'm back in London.

It's £100 each for 30 mins, £150 each for an hour. Megan speaks good English and sounded sane on the phone. She has one positive review on here (from December 2020). Nothing on Virginia.

Wow, looks decent and 200/300 doesn’t sound bad. Both seem a bit aggressive in their descriptions, wonder if they’d be too dominant, which is not for me.

Offline texaswheelman

Anybody info on this one. Always liked female bodybuilders be quite interesting to have a TS one.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hazz9902

Any info on Gaby Bianco?

After I had to rethink my last two options - I’m due to be in London again soon.

Fired a text across to get an idea and she charges £300 an hour!  :thumbsdown:

Pics look photoshopped but her Twitter confirms she has a weapon!

Offline Miketaylor911

Went to see gabby around 3 or 4 years ago when she was in london then,I walked as soon as she opened the door was way older and fatter then in the pictures ! They where totally photoshoped back then so can only think it will be worse now.

Offline MMab69

New on the Scene perhaps ?

Anyone seen this TS - Eloisa

Been in touch but yet to meet. Comms were smooth but following a few poor experiences with unreviewed TS I thought I'd find out if anyone has had experience of her so far.
Happy to TOFTT  but always worth doing some research first.

Offline princerico

i saw her in 2020, decent fuck. more tv than ts

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289247.0

I saw Meganfire back in 2019, review is on here. More TV than the pictures suggest. Decent shag but not much more I'd say.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 12:42:14 am by princerico »

Offline Ichi13

That's a totally different girl

Offline Rowland

On another note, I really liked the look of TS Angel Chelsea. I called her to ask for some deets. She told me to WhatsApp her. Her English is not so good. She quoted £250. I said that was too much. She came back with £200. I asked her if she French kissed, did OWO and was versatile. She said that for 200 there would be no FK, that I could only do OW on her (she would not suck me) and that I could fuck her but she would not fuck me. I said no thank you. She contacted me later in the day to say she would “kiss with tongues” but nothing else that I had asked for. Pity. She looks hot.

Offline Rowland

Sorry. She calls herself TS Angel Sexy

Online TheMagnet

On another note, I really liked the look of TS Angel Chelsea. I called her to ask for some deets. She told me to WhatsApp her. Her English is not so good. She quoted £250. I said that was too much. She came back with £200. I asked her if she French kissed, did OWO and was versatile. She said that for 200 there would be no FK, that I could only do OW on her (she would not suck me) and that I could fuck her but she would not fuck me. I said no thank you. She contacted me later in the day to say she would “kiss with tongues” but nothing else that I had asked for. Pity. She looks hot.

£250 for a TV who doesn’t kiss and only OW?  :lol: :lol: :lol: What a joke!

Let’s see how long her business model lasts!

Offline y101y

Tried to see this one. Phone conversation ok so made my way to her, fortunately only 15 minutes away. Got to the address and text “I’m here” to which she replied “Where?”  I said the street where she sent me and mentioned one of the shops nearby. No response. Couple more attempts to reach her thru text and phone but no response.

Meanwhile I ring on a different phone. No answer but within a few min I get a text back saying “Hi.” 

Fuck the time wasting bitch.

Offline Ichi13

Has anyone seen or heard any information about this girl?

Offline Arcy

Never seen this SP before. The photos are great and google images doesn't bring up any other content so possibly genuine. Has anyone seen her?

Offline ChristianTheDolphin

Has anyone seen or heard any information about this girl?

I want to see her but no reviews, maybe I just go for it?

Online A Decent Fist

I want to see her but no reviews, maybe I just go for it?

Profile gives me the impression that she's real and independent. Clumsy English wording reads like she's done it herself with Google Translate rather than the flowery language that touts put on profiles. Doesn't guarantee a good service but it's a positive point.

Offline Arcy

I'm going to punt one of these three SPs this week, none of them have reviews as far as I can see. If anyone has seen one of them and wants to shout 'stop' please do. Otherwise I'll report back asap!

Offline Rayzaman

Offline Yakuza0

Any intel? Can’t seem to find anything about her

Offline DarrenK

I'm going to punt one of these three SPs this week, none of them have reviews as far as I can see. If anyone has seen one of them and wants to shout 'stop' please do. Otherwise I'll report back asap!

What a selection  :wackogirl:  Have fun!!

Offline Donnifrost

Has anyone been with TS Bella lately. There doesn’t seem to be any recent reviews on here or AW.

I knew her a few years back from the Way Out club. She looked great then.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Has anyone been with TS Bella lately. There doesn’t seem to be any recent reviews on here or AW.

They were (reviews) hardly a ringing endorsement.
Tip = don’t do a number 2 in her loo.

Offline Donnifrost

I was hoping she was better than those old reviews

Offline Sebstyles7

Saw her years ago, reviewed on HA. Second or third TS ever. Had a good time actually. Very feminine looking. Nice tits but very small cock. Does make a squeaky sound as you fuck her (bottom only). Gorgeous bum though, nice and tight. I prefer a more versatile meet so I’ve never gone back.

Offline JayEZ2K

TS Bella has a 100% negative rating (3/3 negatives). Typically, if SP performance changes over time it only gets worse, not better. So it's likely that she is just as bad, if not worse than before.

Offline Donnifrost

I thought there would be more reviews as she’s been working at least 10 years since we first met at a club.

I’m tempted to blow £150 anyway 🤣

I thought there would be more reviews as she’s been working at least 10 years since we first met at a club.

I’m tempted to blow £150 anyway 🤣
I think you’ve stumbled upon the answer.

Good luck  :hi:

Offline sweeper101

Hey guys

First time poster here after years of reading. Wanted to start a fresh topic on this but wasn't sure it was appropriate. Felt compelled to ask the question though...

What the hell has happened to the London scene? I've been punting all over the world for twelve years now and London used to be up there with the best cities in the world. All the hottest TS providers from all over the world would come do a stint here and I always felt spoilt for choice every time I logged on.

Maybe its just personal taste but since covid it seems like the only girls we get here in London have these huge arses, XXL cocks and look to be off hormones? The Brazilians that were here when I first started punting were so passable - petite, small cocks, natural bodies etc - Julia, Laura Boldrini etc etc. And the asian agencies had a really healthy turnover of new girls too - feel like no new asian girls come over here anymore.

I find myself looking for a punt most days but rarely go for it now - Every girl I see online either has bad reviews or something off about her look. I've noticed other places where there is lots of money seem to be having a bit of a moment - Dubai, for example - and it's super frustrating.

Hope I can be of some service with reviews in the future and praying for London's return to form!

Offline themmidor

Hey guys

First time poster here after years of reading. Wanted to start a fresh topic on this but wasn't sure it was appropriate. Felt compelled to ask the question though...

What the hell has happened to the London scene? I've been punting all over the world for twelve years now and London used to be up there with the best cities in the world. All the hottest TS providers from all over the world would come do a stint here and I always felt spoilt for choice every time I logged on.

Maybe its just personal taste but since covid it seems like the only girls we get here in London have these huge arses, XXL cocks and look to be off hormones? The Brazilians that were here when I first started punting were so passable - petite, small cocks, natural bodies etc - Julia, Laura Boldrini etc etc. And the asian agencies had a really healthy turnover of new girls too - feel like no new asian girls come over here anymore.

I find myself looking for a punt most days but rarely go for it now - Every girl I see online either has bad reviews or something off about her look. I've noticed other places where there is lots of money seem to be having a bit of a moment - Dubai, for example - and it's super frustrating.

Hope I can be of some service with reviews in the future and praying for London's return to form!

I feel like the problem with Asian TSs is basically summed up in your sentence: it was all agencies bringing them over, and most of those agencies seem to have closed or something, so there isn't much of a pipeline anymore.

For the rest, I wonder if it is just something to do with visas/brexit making it harder to get over here. Covid obviously had a huge impact but it's been a while since there were any restrictions without things changing now

Offline sweeper101

I think you might be right. Seems like a lot of the girls I speak to can get - or prefer to get - visas for the EU and end up skipping the UK

Offline jandyr

Looking for some recommendations of good tops in London, but not with a 'massive' piece. Something fairly normal like 6" or maybe 7"?

Online TheMagnet

Looking for some recommendations of good tops in London, but not with a 'massive' piece. Something fairly normal like 6" or maybe 7"?

In that kind of size range and based on who’s in London at the moment, I’d go with:

Gabriella de Carvalho

Maya

Luna

Offline foobarbaz

Nice recommendations Magnet, may I ask about the opposite instead, who are the best passive at the moment? The tool size doesn’t matter granted they are not going to try it on me 🤣

Online TheMagnet

Nice recommendations Magnet, may I ask about the opposite instead, who are the best passive at the moment? The tool size doesn’t matter granted they are not going to try it on me 🤣

In my opinion of the girls I have seen.

I’ve seen before and will see again:

Sky (versatile but an amazing bottom, party girl)
External Link/Members Only’S-COURT

Alexsandra Alencar (versatile but again a great bottom, best DFK in London at the moment IMHO)

Rafaella Lux (Only bottom, tall, great body and loves to be fucked)

Seen once but very tempted to see again:
Pietra Mancini (versatile but took my cock like a professional!)

Rafaela Victoria (isn’t the best facially but gym fit body and we fucked in multi places around the room, felt like a work out!)

Nawamylla (Curvy girl, very cheeky!)

Isabela Muniz (Quick session but licking and then fucking her massive ass was a vision I will struggle to wipe from my mind!)

Offline foobarbaz

Thanks a lot for the suggestions; punting has been a struggle for me lately due to my relationship status but I might have some slack in October so I’ll keep those in the radar

Offline ptt67

In my opinion of the girls I have seen.

I’ve seen before and will see again:

Sky (versatile but an amazing bottom, party girl)
External Link/Members Only’S-COURT

Alexsandra Alencar (versatile but again a great bottom, best DFK in London at the moment IMHO)

Rafaella Lux (Only bottom, tall, great body and loves to be fucked)

Seen once but very tempted to see again:
Pietra Mancini (versatile but took my cock like a professional!)

Rafaela Victoria (isn’t the best facially but gym fit body and we fucked in multi places around the room, felt like a work out!)

Isabela Muniz (Quick session but licking and then fucking her massive ass was a vision I will struggle to wipe from my mind!)

Any chance you could write reviews on Isabela and Luna when you get a chance Magnet? I’m interested in both

Any chance you could write reviews on Isabela and Luna when you get a chance Magnet? I’m interested in both

+1 regarding Luna.   :hi:
If she’s moderate to normal size it’s someone I’d like to see.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 03:46:12 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline texaswheelman

Would love to see her, such a great body, love a big booty, sounds like she would do 69 rimming as well which would be great :-p

Offline KinkTok

She (Nawamylla) has a series of V short clips on Xvideos

Also down as actress name:

Offline texaswheelman

She (Nawamylla) has a series of V short clips on Xvideos

Also down as actress name:

Cheers, want to see her even more now!

Offline Rayzaman

Some great looking TS's in London right now. Any intel on the following;

Nina La Vera Ninfa; External Link/Members Only
Eduarda Big Dick; External Link/Members Only
Nicolly Lopes; External Link/Members Only
Emily Monster Cock; External Link/Members Only

Offline y101y

Wow, all hotties. The video of that Nina la Vera shooting a load on her own tits did it for me.

Offline ptt67

A simple search on here brings up reviews in the first three!

I saw Nicolly Lopes (Mariana de Castro) in Cambridge around ten years ago and reviewed (positive) on the Hungangels site at the time....long time ago though, obviously

Offline iaimtomisbeheave

Can anyone recommend a good top or verse asian ladyboy in London atm ? For the end of this month