Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inese: Bayswater: Tiny flat, tiny dog, phenomenal body, good punt  (Read 4447 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Comms: Easy, prompt, all by text

Venue: Tiny bedsitter with ensuite bathroom where the chihuahua stays during the rumpy pumpy, no doubt making him a grumpy puppy. In a big house in a nice square behind Queensway

Girl: 27 year old blonde Latvian, pretty Slavic, high cheekboned face, pumped up lips, slim, phenomenal size 8 body with magnificent hard-to-see-the-join bolt ons, great arse and long, athletic legs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Action: She is not a girl to grab you by the cock and ram her tongue down your throat a la Caroline, or take the lead.

This was a slow build up, kissing, French kissing, mutual groping, undressing, exploring, an enthusiastic, slightly toothy and pretty long blow job, some attention to balls until cim/facial followed by a rest, chat, more owo and prolonged protected cowgirl/crouching cowgirl, off with the nodder and tromboning/blowjob culminating in another cim/facial. Clean up, chat, paid her, she said she normally asks at the start. Kiss goodbye and I was on my way.

Summary: A nice enough girl with an exceptional body and reasonable skills and attitude, no clock watching or complaining, not bad at all for £130.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:19:05 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

mrhappypants

Could you share a link please?

Offline doughboy

Another gem uncovered by YLF....good work mate....added to the hotlist and will be my next punt.

She doesn't state her height. How tall is she, without heels? And what would you rate her facially?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Another gem uncovered by YLF....good work mate....added to the hotlist and will be my next punt.

She doesn't state her height. How tall is she, without heels? And what would you rate her facially?

I can't take the credit doughboy, she had a couple of previous reviews. 5'5" to 5'7" without heels. Facially a 7, body probably a 9.7....

Offline Fugly

Offline VFM

I see she has now moved to Golders Green.  Let's hope her flat is bigger....

Type_O_Negative

Offline Gentlelovemaking

This is a good find YLF, does she have a tan?

Offline Link7

Lads I would advise reading the other reviews. It's mixed feedback, suggestions of possible drug use.

She had something to say about one of her negatives as well: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140836.0

Attitude  :thumbsdown: