Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uma: Tantric Massage: Senfuckingsational  (Read 5450 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Had a nightmare of a morning, feeling knackered and stressed, desperately in need of relaxation and release, can’t be bothered with a full rumpy pumpy punt.

Sorted, easily by text to see Uma, gorgeous, sunny disposition and talented, seen her a few times before including this epic encounter https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98872.msg1178945#msg1178945 but this was the first time solo. Was interested to discover the difference with a two hander and also keen to see her again before she leaves.

External Link/Members Only

The now blonde Uma appeared genuinely delighted to see me, smily, flirty and totally engaged from the second I walked in.

First half on my front, severely oiled up, cc swipes, reach unders, body slides, whispering in my ear, I'm harder than Conor McGregor.

She says you'd better turn over, I do and spring to attention, she giggles as she blows very close to my cock and wanks it slowly, massages my front for a while then gets on top for more body slides, plenty of oil, it's slippy, slider and sexy as hell.

The second half is lots of lower half attention, breath control and edging leading to tumultuous climax.

She gave me a foot massage then cleaned me up, I showered and left with a spring in my step.

This massage lark is top notch when you can't be bothered with going the whole nine yards and really need to relax and release and one on one feels much more intimate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline StevenS

It's a great outfit they have there. I've seen uma and jyoti a couple of times. I feel like a king. Still need to see the English girl who works there

Offline romeomustdie

Had a nightmare of a morning, feeling knackered and stressed, desperately in need of relaxation and release, can’t be bothered with a full rumpy pumpy punt.

Sorted, easily by text to see Uma, gorgeous, sunny disposition and talented, seen her a few times before including this epic encounter https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98872.msg1178945#msg1178945 but this was the first time solo. Was interested to discover the difference with a two hander and also keen to see her again before she leaves.

I'm harder jan Conor mcgregor looooooooooooooool. Fuck my life that was hilarious mate.

The now blonde Uma appeared genuinely delighted to see me, smily, flirty and totally engaged from the second I walked in.

First half on my front, severely oiled up, cc swipes, reach unders, body slides, whispering in my ear, I'm harder than Conor McGregor.

She says you'd better turn over, I do and spring to attention, she giggles as she blows very close to my cock and wanks it slowly, massages my front for a while then gets on top for more body slides, plenty of oil, it's slippy, slider and sexy as hell.

The second half is lots of lower half attention, breath control and edging leading to tumultuous climax.

She gave me a foot massage then cleaned me up, I showered and left with a spring in my step.

This massage lark is top notch when you can't be bothered with going the whole nine yards and really need to relax and release and one on one feels much more intimate.

Offline romeomustdie

[upload]4ffa5eccc863cc6cf27ad213119acb227b27f01b.png[/uploa

So they kiss or offer any more????
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 06:17:00 pm by romeomustdie »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks Henry! It's tantric massage, no kissing or owo etc. but fuck me its sexy and the release when you shoot your wad is sensational, believe me.

Some may say that £120 is a steep price to pay for a massage and a tug but when the girl is as hot as Uma and the whole hour is supremely sensual, in my mind it's great value for money. The only girls I see anywhere near as good looking are EE agency charging £200+ but few, if any are as engaging or as devastatingly pretty.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 06:21:15 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Dibble

Love your reviews..... keep them coming!

I keep promising myself: I will get up to this place one day soon.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. She is expensive but you seem to have got good body slides on both the sides which is not something most WGs do... £120 still seems on the higher side. I would have headed for her if they charged £100 for an hour for naturist B 2 B.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review. She is expensive but you seem to have got good body slides on both the sides which is not something most WGs do... £120 still seems on the higher side. I would have headed for her if they charged £100 for an hour for naturist B 2 B.

Mr P, the quality of the girls is worth the extra £20 in my opinion, you also get a pretty damn good massage.

Hydrant

Anyone who fancies a session with Uma has only 11 days left. I tried to book a 4-hands tantric with her and Jyoti at the start of December and got this message back from Eva, the boss:

Im afraid Uma will be leaving us and November 30 will be her last day.
I have mentioned this on my blog:

In December, the 4 hand massage offer for £150 for one hour, will be with Jyoti and Eden.

If anyone does see Uma perhaps he could find out if she's setting up elsewhere and report back. Fantastic-looking woman.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Anyone who fancies a session with Uma has only 11 days left. I tried to book a 4-hands tantric with her and Jyoti at the start of December and got this message back from Eva, the boss:

If anyone does see Uma perhaps he could find out if she's setting up elsewhere and report back. Fantastic-looking woman.

I'm very tempted to see her again before she goes, maybe try the 90 minute deal with bath....

Offline Yabasseh

I agree with you Yeboah - it is a great experience. There is a good chance of it being sensual for longer - ie, hell of a turn on.

Can you share the approximate location?

Thanks

YB

Offline Romney

Thanks for the review of Uma by herself.  I recently reviewed a 4 hand massage by Uma and Jyoti, which I rated a neutral, but I did definitely think that a meeting with Uma by herself might be better than the duo.

I found her to be the more attractive of the two, especially her natural tits, and she also seemed a bit warmer as to her personality.

Offline Yabasseh

Thanks for the review of Uma by herself.  I recently reviewed a 4 hand massage by Uma and Jyoti, which I rated a neutral, but I did definitely think that a meeting with Uma by herself might be better than the duo.

I found her to be the more attractive of the two, especially her natural tits, and she also seemed a bit warmer as to her personality.

Interesting comment and review. Tried a similar 4 handed myself a few months ago and thought that, whilst it was good for the bucket list, the girls were too distracted during the massage part. I'd think twice about it again.  Another girl told me that they find it difficult to do as there can be a degree of competition regarding the boundaries each sets.  TBH I don't mind boundaries if I find the girl stunning and sensual.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I agree with you Yeboah - it is a great experience. There is a good chance of it being sensual for longer - ie, hell of a turn on.

Can you share the approximate location?

Thanks

YB

Its in Kensington, off Cromwell Road, close to Gloucester Roads tube pal.

goodboy13

Top review mate, thanks. I have had the pleasure of Jyoti but not Uma and if she is leaving on 30th then I won't get to sample her excellent service sadly.

As someone else said, if anyone does see her before she leaves it would be great if we could find out where she is going.

On another note, has anyone ever tried External Link/Members Only I guess it is wishful thinking to consider that the massages here would be as sensual/spiritual/good as with Uma/Jyoti, but if they are, then I would be happy to pay the extra £80 odd, for a number of the stunners they have at this agency. Will be trying them myself next month as a Xmas special so will report back then.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Top review mate, thanks. I have had the pleasure of Jyoti but not Uma and if she is leaving on 30th then I won't get to sample her excellent service sadly.

As someone else said, if anyone does see her before she leaves it would be great if we could find out where she is going.

On another note, has anyone ever tried External Link/Members Only I guess it is wishful thinking to consider that the massages here would be as sensual/spiritual/good as with Uma/Jyoti, but if they are, then I would be happy to pay the extra £80 odd, for a number of the stunners they have at this agency. Will be trying them myself next month as a Xmas special so will report back then.

I'm deffo going to see Uma again before she goes, for the 90 minute job with assisted bath, will find out and report back but suspect she is leaving for good.

Estoril

I went to see her with Jyoti for the three hander couple months back and it was epic! Enjoyed it better than seeing them individually. Shame she is leaving.

Estoril

I went to see her with Jyoti for the four hander couple months back and it was epic! Enjoyed it better than seeing them individually. Shame she is leaving.

Yeboahsleftfoot

The three hander? Was one of them texting with the other?

lcrowley

Good shout - she will be a great loss to the scene.   Let's hope she is setting up as an indie. Thanks

Estoril

The three hander? Was one of them texting with the other?

:lol:

Not sure that I was thinking when I wrote that

Yeboahsleftfoot