Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISHEXOTIC Farrah - Chatham  (Read 767 times)

18 review(s) for ENGLISHEXOTIC Farrah (9 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline King_Dong

External Link/Members Only

£75 for 30 mins

I met Farrah last week when she was touring in Chatham. I was a little concerned about her reliability after reading a couple of other reviews but had no issues with her. I called but didn't get an answer so fired off a text and she got back 5 mins later and we arranged a time for later in the day. Called on arrival and asked to wait a couple of minutes while she got ready - to my shock, a couple of minutes was just 2 minutes. She was staying in a big apartment block near the town centre, right next to a public car park so parking was easy and the entrance was discreet.

When she opened the door I was blown away. Her blurred out face pics on her profile make you think she could be a bit of a dog but she's really pretty and she's got an insane body. She's clearly had work done but it's done to a serious high standard - her tits are up there with the best fake tits I've ever scene anyway.

DFK wasn't on offer but everything else listed on her profile was and she does it all with incredible enthusiasm, my only slight complaint was she was maybe too enthusiastic - unless I am gods gift to women then she went a bit ott with her reactions and compliments and it was clear that it was put on.

I didn't mind it but her personality might not be to everyone's taste - she's really fucking bouncy and everything she says or does is a bit dramatic. I'd take that over a miserable ee that makes it clear she doesn't want to be there though. £75 for 30 mins with an Instagram model type was great value imo and I'd go back to see her next time she's in the area.