Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondies, Finchley Road  (Read 2191 times)

endomorph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was lucky that my punt with Alycia yesterday went wrong, or I might never have visited Mia and Michelle. Communications were excellent and I was sent the postcode: 'phoned when I arrived: asked to wait three minutes: text message with full address arrived. Recognised the place as the I had seen Leila-DEEPTHROATSTAR there.

Their studio flat is fairly ordinary and very close to Finchley Road and Frognal Overground station.

One of my best punts ever. Non-stop debauchery!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Agreed - they were F*cking fantastic when I saw them a few weeks back.....Hot as F*ck !   :cool:

jcdmj12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was lucky that my punt with Alycia yesterday went wrong, or I might never have visited Mia and Michelle. Communications were excellent and I was sent the postcode: 'phoned when I arrived: asked to wait three minutes: text message with full address arrived. Recognised the place as the I had seen Leila-DEEPTHROATSTAR there.

Their studio flat is fairly ordinary and very close to Finchley Road and Frognal Overground station.

One of my best punts ever. Non-stop debauchery!

Crap. Now I might have to go back.   Maybe the previous two negs were just a blip?

jcdmj12

Crap. Now I might have to go back.   Maybe the previous two negs were just a blip?

Vidi, vici, veni.

Decided to go for it again. It went well.   :thumbsup:

Met their dog too. Very cute.