Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greatest Nicola  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Dorian94

Hello fellow punters

I've been trying to contact External Link/Members Only  but the mobile never seems available and she doesn't answer to text and whatsapp messages , any help please?

Online Fuzzyduck

Hello fellow punters

I've been trying to contact External Link/Members Only  but the mobile never seems available and she doesn't answer to text and whatsapp messages , any help please?

Maybe she's busy?
Maybe she's clocked you as a stalker and blocked you?

After a certain point, you just have to accept that your call/business isn't important enough to her (for whatever reason). Just move on.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Hello fellow punters

She probably saw that you have been a member since 2016 and havent shared any experiences and thought "WTF...aint nobody got time for that!!"  ;)

she probably busy or screening calls

Offline horsa

Offline Dorian94

Maybe she's busy?
Maybe she's clocked you as a stalker and blocked you?

After a certain point, you just have to accept that your call/business isn't important enough to her (for whatever reason). Just move on.

Can you try give a ring and see if the phone is buzzing ?

Online Fuzzyduck

Can you try give a ring and see if the phone is buzzing ?

Seriously? You don't have access to another phone?

Offline Dorian94

Seriously? You don't have access to another phone?

Lycamobile is being funny i put a new sim on a different phone and it recognise the network  :dash:

Offline LLPunting

Lycamobile is being funny i put a new sim on a different phone and it recognise the network  :dash:

Are you a lesbian?

You're not evidencing any semblance of a set of balls.  If your messages to the SP have been anything like the ditzy diarrhoea you've splattered above then it's no wonder that she's not responding.
Go home, give it another 10 years and try adulthood again then.

Offline Sinz

Grow a pair instead of hitting the report button for something silly.

James999

Are you a lesbian?

You're not evidencing any semblance of a set of balls.  If your messages to the SP have been anything like the ditzy diarrhoea you've splattered above then it's no wonder that she's not responding.
Go home, give it another 10 years and try adulthood again then.

y#You got reported for foul language....  :sarcastic:

Dorian.. seriously grow the fuck up  :hi:

Online Fuzzyduck

Sorry mate. Your desperation to contact her and (in)convenient mobile issue suggests (to me) there's something else going on besides a bloke needing to get his rocks off. No chance I'm getting involved in whatever dodgyness is going on.

Online Fuzzyduck

WTF OP? You reported LLP for that? My spidey sense was right about you. Fuck off  :hi:

Online scutty brown

Hello fellow punters

waste of time
looks like a typical profile that only exists to sell PG photos and videos
much of the feedback will be fake.

point your dick at someone more believable (there's no way those buttocks are size 8)

my guess it was once a real profile, now its been sold on
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:24:07 pm by scutty brown »

Offline LLPunting

OP,
Droll, very droll, reporting my diarrhoea comment as foul language.  There may be hope.

Stortford

She probably saw that you have been a member since 2016 and havent shared any experiences and thought "WTF...aint nobody got time for that!!"  ;)

she probably busy or screening calls
immediately does a review  :D

Offline Londonpunter30

If the OP is offended by foul language why would he want to fuck a whore ?

Offline horsa

i think its been like that for a while now

I can remember it being 80 not that long ago

Offline last_days_of_logan

I can remember it being 80 not that long ago

guess time is relative....so i wouldnt dispute that at all...like earlier this year it was indeed 80 but i could have sworn she has been 90 for at least a couple months

Offline horsa

guess time is relative....so i wouldnt dispute that at all...like earlier this year it was indeed 80 but i could have sworn she has been 90 for at least a couple months

:hi: I cannot travel 2 hours each way to see her, but she looks so good  :dash: