Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW credits  (Read 390 times)

Offline Stevelondon

I do occasionally subscribe to a AW private gallery or movie maybe. Usually if I’m thinking of seeing a particular SP etc.
But it’s not very often.

So I was a tad surprised to notice I had twenty credits on my AW account……… WTF.

Apparently I’d purchased them.

Not so. I’ve had to contact AW and point out it was not me who bought the credits and they are looking into it.
I mean even if someone had hacked into my account. Why would they add credits ?
How did they get my card details to do so anyway.

Sigh.
I’ve changed my password etc just to be on the safe side.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
 Well I'm not surprised Steve that website is absolutely fucked since they started all this changeover and new features.

Bugs in the system, numbers are still playing up, galleries are all messed up, text is missing from some and all out of place on other profiles as well as numerous other glitches

Offline Stevelondon

I think you are correct Bonny lass.
I was overthinking it when I mentioned hacking.
More to do with software issues than anything else.

Give AW their dues. They answered my query very promptly and just as quickly have returned my £20. So hats off to them in that regard.

But I thought I would post something about this on here just in case someone else notices something similar with their account.

Online scutty brown

I think you are correct Bonny lass.
I was overthinking it when I mentioned hacking.
More to do with software issues than anything else.

Give AW their dues. They answered my query very promptly and just as quickly have returned my £20. So hats off to them in that regard.

But I thought I would post something about this on here just in case someone else notices something similar with their account.

Still begs the question of how did they get your bank details to authorise the charge. Was it stored on their system?
Or did they actually charge someone else but credit you?

Offline bops909

Just checked my balance and sadly it's correct. No "bank error in your favor" for me.   :hi:

Offline rubric

So a couple of years ago there was an issue with failed transfers (may have been something to do with providers not setting up their account properly).  Anyway if you transferred to someone and it failed, it would end up back in your account after a time.

You can probably find reference to it by searching this site or others.

Offline Stevelondon

Still begs the question of how did they get your bank details to authorise the charge. Was it stored on their system?
Or did they actually charge someone else but credit you?

Money came out of an account belonging to me. Then replaced within the day.

You’ve got me thinking now Scutty. !!!

Don’t AW ask you if you would like to use the card you used last time, when your purchasing credits ?
In that case the details must be stored.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 11:44:41 am by Stevelondon »