Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia xoxo (Leeds)  (Read 1708 times)

3 review(s) for Julia-xoxo (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £50

A madness took me.

I've been getting friendly with some very nice, lovely Romanian webcam girls which unfortunately made me forget all the terrible punts I've had with Romanian women.

Someone wrote a review of this girl on a different yorkshire site and it wasn't completely terrible and as it turns out that Julia works just down the road from where I'm staying it was worth a punt.

She works in a fairly scabby part of Leeds but I felt borderline safe leaving my motor round the corner. I was glad it was still there when I got back.

Found the venue - nice enough inside, absolutely terrible mattress. Julia is a good looking girl, nice figure, looks better than the pictures on aw suggest.

It's just a shame that the service was so lacklustre.

We both got naked and she started off by putting a condom on my flaccid cock and trying to coax some life into it.  She got most of the way then suggested we had sex in doggy position.  This was ok but she kept her hand between her legs and assumed a posture so I couldn't get deep penetration. This persisted into missionary and resulted in my losing interest.  I struggled to keep mr happy hard so ended up taking the condom off mr floppy and attempted to jerk him back into life. 

I asked if she kissed and got a firm no.  At this point Julia actually helped a bit by rubbing her hands over my body - which was really pleasant and helped me get my erection back.  I asked if I could cum on her tits and was told no, only on her legs!!! Who cums on legs for fuck's sake?  Anyway I obliged and felt a bit happier.

When I asked about kissing I revealed that I knew a few Romanian words and once the action was out of the way she loosened up and we had a really nice chat.

Julia has been in Leeds for over a year and so has great English but I'd be amazed if she has any repeat visitors.  She's attractive and quite friendly for a Romanian, and I was actually there for 30 mins - rather than the normal paying for 30 and being out after 15.  If she offered anything like a GFE and enjoyable sex I'd return.  But she doesn't so I won't.

Back to only seeing Polish and Czech girls for me - I don't know what I was thinking.

Offline ISTS2005

Thansk mate, she was in my HL - now removed!

Offline p3ngu1n

Oh dear! I had hopes for this one *sigh*  :thumbsdown:

Cheers for the review.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for TOFTT bod, it looks like I wasn't the only chap that kept checking her profile and thinking "well, she might be Romanian, BUT they can't all be bad..."

As for making you cum on her legs  :lol: how random!

bod666

I saw her at 22:30 at night. It's possible she was shagged out from a hard days podging and an earlier visit may be better. I won't be trying though...

If you read the review on the "other" site that guy had a much better time...  :unknown:

Offline lateluxury

bod666

Thanks for TOFTT bod, it looks like I wasn't the only chap that kept checking her profile and thinking "well, she might be Romanian, BUT they can't all be bad..."

As for making you cum on her legs  :lol: how random!
I can't understand how so many hot women from one country can be so shit in bed. There must be good Romanian  service providers - they are occasionally reviewed on ukp, but I've never seen one  :unknown:
There must be a cultural difference between Poland, Czech Republic (good sps) and Romania (mostly bad).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:26:22 am by bod666 »

Online MJ.spritzen

She's turned up in Liverpool now. I was just about to ring and make a booking but checked here first. Glad i did. Number now deleted.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I can't understand how so many hot women from one country can be so shit in bed. There must be good Romanian  service providers - they are occasionally reviewed on ukp, but I've never seen one  :unknown:

There is one and only one I know of who is well worth a good podging.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At £180ph, just gone up from £160ph, she needs to be fucking good as well. Plenty of reviews on here that say she's worth it.

Not had the pleasure but a fellow punter I know well enough to sit in a pub with tells me she is good.