Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Katie xx  (Read 1442 times)

The happy one

I have been meeting Katie now for the best part of three months. I have decided to review her after all this time as she now seems to be bust so the word must have got out.

She is an English girl about 23 to 25 years old all the photos are her and accurate

I have worked my way through her enjoys list and have never hit any barriers so it is true and she does only charge extra for the things that she says. So no hiden charges.

She really is the girl next door, not a plain jane by any means but not the hot stunner some where in the middle

she has a lovely body with responsive nipples on a pair of pert tits about a B cup

nice pussy she has a few streach marks which in one of the quiter moments she explain as having lost over 4 stone

they are there but you dont notice them

now the sex

owo as deep as she can go which means she is gagging
cim swallow over her face she dont care so long as she can get you to come
sex any which way
highlights
reverse cowgirl anal,doggy anal, anal, cowgirl anal cowgirl. anal butt plug in her arse me in her pussy
arse to mouth
her tongue up my backside so far I was sure she was cleaning my ears from the inside

then pissing on her face and in her mouth

never tried it never thought i wanted to she talked me into it

just great

she is my plan A, and 1 of the resons I booked into the party as she wanted to try two and three guys for the first time and pussy

for me personally the only negitive I have is it takes me nearly 90 min to drive to her.

but i smile all the way there and have a bigger grin all the way back

oh

another best bit.

A friend called my while i was doing her doggy in the kitchen i asked her to answer it as he knows and we are always letting each other know about the girls we see
so she answers it and says my name phone

my friends asks where am I

she replies

buried balls deep in my soaking pussy so he can not come to the phone right now can i help you

getting hard just thinking about it

sad fucker I am

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

regular punter

Was she as filthy at the party?

The happy one

she was unable to the party as she statered her period

really pain but then again we got claire who was great

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

shouldn't this be "me" rather than my?..

another best bit.

A friend called my while i was doing her doggy in the kitchen i asked her to answer it as he knows and we are always letting each other know about the girls we see

she replies

buried balls deep in my soaking pussy so he can not come to the phone right now can i help you

Yes quite...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:33:39 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline emirates52

I think Katie's inbox should be seeing a pronounced increase in traffic after that catalogue of filth.

The happy one

I think Katie's inbox should be seeing a pronounced increase in traffic after that catalogue of filth.

I know she would have thought the other girl antics at the party a challenge and tried to stay with them

I hope she is able to make the next one

regular punter

The happy one

The happy one

shouldn't this be "me" rather than my?..

another best bit.

she replies

Yes quite...

lol

with the stiring I had going I did not care how good my gammer was. Plus auto correct might have had something to do with it

but thanks for highlighting my mistakes  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: