Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone recognize this SP formerly doing FBSM in Milton Keynes?  (Read 818 times)

Offline tantraman

Hi Chaps,

I really enjoyed slipping under this lovely in London this month ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Massage by Charlie (FBSM, Lingam Massage) in SE1 (Elephant & Castle)

Charlie looks like ...

Looks:

Good Golly, Charlie has indeed the stunning form in the photos below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… standing 5’8” and Size 6, Charlie is a slender sylph … tight and toned … pert B-cup boobies, washboard stomach, and a peachy ass bordering on mini-bubble … all teetering on long legs … goddamn gorgeous! And she’s proper pretty to boot … her face framed by long brown hair.

Charlie is a believable 26-year-old, and hails from Poland. She’s been here for 6 years already, and thus has honed good English for easy convo and banter.

... and she mentioned in passing that she used to practice in Milton Keynes, and indeed some loyal regulars from there still travel down to see her.

Does anyone recognise her, and are there any UKP reviews of so-called 'Charlie' from her days up in this region? I wonder if she was part of the Ego Massage stable?

Thanks in advance for any local intel, Lads!  :drinks:

Offline Rajsen

Could it be the same Charlie from one of my previous Ego reviews? Hmmm...not sure to be honest.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253479.0

She’s no longer on the rota but the link still works;
External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Could it be the same Charlie from one of my previous Ego reviews? Hmmm...not sure to be honest.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253479.0

She’s no longer on the rota but the link still works;
External Link/Members Only

Cheers, Rajsen :thumbsup:

You know what, I think you might be right ... the more I look at those photos and body stats, the more I'm convinced. It also makes sense that Charlie is no longer at Ego Massage, but is using her working name via Massage by Charlie on AW. And having read reviews of Charlie at Ego Massage, the FBSM session sounds similar.

:drinks:

Offline Rajsen