Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Anglia WGs  (Read 834 times)

Offline RabBlack71

Hi all
I am fairly new to this and am looking for a decent WG and wondered if anyone could recommend anyone.
I do like to have anal but most of the girls that offer this are Romanian and it seems that most peoples experiences of these foreign girls are less than satisfactory. I also like petite women so can anyone recommend an English girl in East Anglia that offers anal.
Many thanks

Offline RabBlack71

Sorry. I should have said.I have been on Adultwork. I was actually looking for recommendations for the girls listed on Adultwork by people who have had a punt with them.

Offline Hansolo69

Sorry. I should have said.I have been on Adultwork. I was actually looking for recommendations for the girls listed on Adultwork by people who have had a punt with them.
Read through the forum you twat

Offline workinallweek

use adultwork and then check them out on here  .

thats what i do anyway 

and sometimes i take a chance

some work and some are shite

oh and leave a review
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JR

Rab,
you are bound to get the responses above if you show no effort on your part. This forum is a goldmine of information if used properly. In your case I suggest you pick out 3 of the SP's that most take your fancy on AW & put their profile number in the search box on here. It will pull up any entries related (good & bad) & will help you make your mind up.
I saw a few girls before joining this forum & summarised who I had seen as one of my first posts, any info you can offer like that will help you when you next ask for help from others on here.
I also suggest you read the forum a bit more widely, especially some of the usage guides.
If you can't manage any of this & persist in just asking for information then you are a twat, of the first order
 :hi: