Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie in Crawley lists stuff she doesn't do.  (Read 712 times)

Offline sailor3

It might seem unfair to give a negative to someone I didn't visit, but false advertising wastes my time and effort and I'm sick of it.

Phoned her before visiting to ensure that she does the anal, cim and swallow advertised in her likes list, only to be told that she doesn't do any of these. Why frigging advertise then then? Even more bizarrely, she denied they were listed as likes!

External Link/Members Only

Offline CuriousGuy

Most likely her profile wasn't even setup by her. My experience with most of these Crawley girls is that they are "managed" - their profiles look identical to one another.

Offline hornypnter

It might seem unfair to give a negative to someone I didn't visit, but false advertising wastes my time and effort and I'm sick of it.

Phoned her before visiting to ensure that she does the anal, cim and swallow advertised in her likes list, only to be told that she doesn't do any of these. Why frigging advertise then then? Even more bizarrely, she denied they were listed as likes!

External Link/Members Only

Most EE girls if not all have this problem. This one really p***** me off because I am wasting my time and money calling only to be told 'no no I no do that'. When asked why is it on their profile, some says it was her friend who filled the profile and others don't seem to understand the question as they have poor grasp of English.
The worst one (and this has happened to me twice) saying yes when called and when you drive all the way they then say 'no I no do that'.   :scare: