Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: savannah29 - Folkestone  (Read 1171 times)

Offline little wanker

tried several times to book this WG, but her poor communication is so frustrating :angry: now removed from my WTF list - unfortunately.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

don’t waist your time.

Offline Tommyjameson86

I saw her 3 times.

Her communication is odd. She seems nervous everytime you meet and awkward like you've never met before. You have to initiate everything and she's just quiet and passive but friendly enough.
I find that any difficulties in arranging a meet and any awkwardness when you arrived is all worth it when you find yourself with the novelty of roughly pounding away at a genuine 6'3 girl.

Offline little wanker

I saw her 3 times.

Her communication is odd. She seems nervous everytime you meet and awkward like you've never met before. You have to initiate everything and she's just quiet and passive but friendly enough.
I find that any difficulties in arranging a meet and any awkwardness when you arrived is all worth it when you find yourself with the novelty of roughly pounding away at a genuine 6'3 girl.

I tried 3 times to book her… all but to confirm and then she went off the radar at the crucial time.

But I do still fancy seeing her  :P

Offline anonymous86273

Are you booking for the AW site or contacting her mobile?

Offline Tommyjameson86

She was never quite that bad with me, but there was a time that the morning of the meet I wasn't 100% if it was going ahead or not.

Although I havnt seen her since last summer.
Unless your time is limited and you don't want to risk being messed around, I'd say keep trying, as despite all the weirdness she's got legs about 3 miles long, nice fresh pussy and arse and she genuinely seems to try and swallow your cock whole !!

Offline Tommyjameson86

Oh and I never communicated via phone, all message were through AW

Offline anonymous86273

Try and get her number - I always get a quick response on that. You’ll probably have to see her once to get it though.

Offline Tommyjameson86

Try and get her number - I always get a quick response on that. You’ll probably have to see her once to get it though.

Have you seen her many times? And have you had any problems? Is she ever less awkward at the start?!

I'm tempted to go back if and when I can