Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sexy-Gemma X, Southampton based.  (Read 1738 times)

RX8 Racer

x Sexy-Gemma x
1 hour incall
£140
Southampton based English WG

Pre punt - Called her to arrange to see her and got a quick response and made booking. I also sent a text before our meet to check if we were still on and were. No issues with comms at all, she is very pleasant when speaking on the phone too.

Location - She is based in a nice block of apartments near ocean village, nice and discreet and conveniently located in the city for punters, if travelling by train it's about a 10-15 minute walk from Southampton Central station.

Parking - If travelling by car there are parking spots on the road which the apartment complex is located, you have to pay a small charge if you intend to use them but I walked so it was no issue for me.

Punt - When I arrived at the apartment complex I gave Gemma a quick call and she guided me to her apartment, nice and easy to find so no problems there. She opened the door with a lovely smile and warm welcome and led me to the bedroom and sorted the paperwork. She did seem to chat away for abit too long but once we were settled we immediately started with kissing and she rubbed my hard cock and gave me a lovely BJ, nice and deep, lovely playful tits that she’ll let you suck, lick etc as well.

I then got her on her knees and fucked her doggy style over the bed, she has a nice tight pussy which was very fun to fuck. Following this I had her ride me and she's a very good rider too. Eventually did her missionary towards the end with sexy eye contact the whole time, loved that! I’d managed to save my load right for the very end and finished her off by cumming all over her tits.

She does have a nice body and some interesting tattoos particularly the one on her ass. Although she does not show her face in any of her profile pics on AW she does have a pretty face and attractive all round so there was no disappointment there. Some might not agree with that but for me it was perfect, I guess we all have our own personal preferences right?

On the whole it was an enjoyable punt with Gemma and really good GFE which was offered and she does not clock watch at all either, all services offered.

I do want to point out 1 minor issue which needs addressing:

Initial stages of the punt Gemma did chat away about some random things for awhile so I’d suggest making your moves ASAP unless lots of chatting is your thing.

Although I only view this as a small issue the rest of the punt went really well and for that I feel inclined to give this review a positive.

Link to profile is below:

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for reading!

Offline DrConners

Sounds like you had a better time with her than I did !

She does have a nice body and some interesting tattoos particularly the one on her ass. Although she does not show her face in any of her profile pics on AW she does have a pretty face and attractive all round so there was no disappointment there. Some might not agree with that but for me it was perfect, I guess we all have our own personal preferences right?

Perfect ? You mean your overall experience maybe ? As for her physical appearance - Hardly ! She's, for want of a better phrase, much rounder than her pictures suggest wouldn't you agree ? Hiding behind some waffle about personal preferences is one thing but stating facts are something else altogether & more important IMO - I agree she is pretty and/but there's definitely a slim girl in there somewhere trying to get out - her pictures are totally misleading !  :dash:   :dash:

I do want to point out 1 minor issue which needs addressing:

I would too - would you stop glossing over details deliberately in your reviews, she has inverted nipples - would you agree ? You shot your load over them so I'm sure you noticed ? Inverted nips occour in roughly 10 to 20% of women, I'm not saying it's strange but it is unusual & IMO I don't know why you didn't mention it ?

UKP isn't AW - it's an open forum where members can discuss details that wouldn't normally appear on a WG's profile, by withholding information (you can plead ignorance all f#@king daaaaay long, give a shit) your misleading members who look for the reviews here to be the truth not an AW field report    :dash:   :dash:

My apologies in advance if you didn't spot the nips - try taking your glasses to bed with you next time    :lol:

You're coming accross as fluffy as fuck now - or too Keen perhaps ? 

RX8 Racer

Sounds like you had a better time with her than I did !

Perfect ? You mean your overall experience maybe ? As for her physical appearance - Hardly ! She's, for want of a better phrase, much rounder than her pictures suggest wouldn't you agree ? Hiding behind some waffle about personal preferences is one thing but stating facts are something else altogether & more important IMO - I agree she is pretty and/but there's definitely a slim girl in there somewhere trying to get out - her pictures are totally misleading !  :dash:   :dash:

I would too - would you stop glossing over details deliberately in your reviews, she has inverted nipples - would you agree ? You shot your load over them so I'm sure you noticed ? Inverted nips occour in roughly 10 to 20% of women, I'm not saying it's strange but it is unusual & IMO I don't know why you didn't mention it ?

UKP isn't AW - it's an open forum where members can discuss details that wouldn't normally appear on a WG's profile, by withholding information (you can plead ignorance all f#@king daaaaay long, give a shit) your misleading members who look for the reviews here to be the truth not an AW field report    :dash:   :dash:

My apologies in advance if you didn't spot the nips - try taking your glasses to bed with you next time    :lol:

You're coming accross as fluffy as fuck now - or too Keen perhaps ?

Maybe I am coming across like that but as it's an open forum surely we can express how we feel about a punt right? I'm not a fussy punter nor an I a demanding punter either. So far I've been satisfied with my punts and my reviews.

bigmanbigman

If you £100 or £130
Service makes you happy great
But give all the facts so another punter can risk his £130 or not.

RX8 Racer

If you £100 or £130
Service makes you happy great
But give all the facts so another punter can risk his £130 or not.

I'll be sure to do that for the next review.

Offline DrConners

I'll be sure to do that for the next review.

Is this you acknowledging you've failed to respond to either/any/all of the criticisms I've raised ?

It would appear senility has come early for you, please try to be more honest from this moment forth  :hi: