Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutesuzi888 - WOW [Fake review]  (Read 2092 times)

d865410

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi All,

Virgin poster here and relatively new to punting so, hopefully this review lives up to the UKP standard... Here goes:

Been looking around for a while for a decent Far East punt, been burned too many times with those ‘bait and switch’ places and, wanted a change from the EE scene. Searched around AW and came across Suzi. First thoughts were, PG scam as there are only three pics on the profile and the rest requires a small donation. One of my tips is always to check out the verification photo just in case it is not hidden, and was in luck. Bearing in mind, she was yet to be verified (but now is, as of 24.10.2014), I decided on a small investment for the PG – worth it in my opinion.

Pics seemed to check out, and a few I investigated did not come up anywhere fishy in Tineye or reverse Google search, so comms were initiated. Relatively, fast response so no issues there, a few back and forth’s and a meeting was arranged. As, I have always wanted to try ‘real’ nuru (many WGs offer this but rarely ever are able to perform it – most seem bewildered by the sheer mention of the word) it was agreed with Suzi for a 1hr massage and if it was genuine and good, I would be happy to extend hours for a full service.

Location is decent, a few mins walk from Earl’s Court. Flat is discreet, safe and clean.

POSITIVES
-   Exactly as pics, no Photoshop from what I can gather
-   Age IMHO is sub 30 NOT 40 (definitely an illiterate profile poster or typo). Lucky, as will fall outside normal search results :thumbsup:
-   Great massage which included the very profound use of body kissing, boobs, and derriere to massage my whole body. All were offered and received with a smile on both our faces  :cool:
-   OWO / CIM / Ball Licking – great technique (but from the interrogation my manhood, I would assume would only to be offered to those fresh and clean – understandable pre-requisite)
-   RIMMING
-   DFK
-   Tight pussy
-   Nice hand job, not too vigorous leaving you wincing in pain and a nice steady rhythm
-   Enjoyed a nice toy show in between rounds
-   GFE
-   VFM - £100/hr for massage and £150/hr for full service (3hrs total = £400 – yikes! :scare:). Genuine and services offered within reason, so still well worth it – I hate ‘extras’ and at least you know what you are paying for up front.

NEGATIVES
-   A bit short for my 6’2 frame, but you get use to it
-   Bum not as firm and pert as I am accustomed too (I am a bum man)
-   English isn’t great, basic conversation coupled with some hand gestures does the trick
-   Completely shaved – I like a tidy nautral bush (just being picky here)
-   Will empty your wallet, so be prepared - bring more money than you need just in case – the walk to tesco’s after two rounds is exhausting

bigone

Welcome
Good first review Is she really Chinese?
Bigone

d865410

Thanks bigone. Yes she is Chinese. D

Offline 385North

She's been a member on AW since: 20/10/2014
You joined UKP yesterday: 25/10/2014
She only has 1 rating (which I assume is you given the corresponding dates).
You leave a well-balanced positive review with a sprinkling of minor negatives.

Just saying ...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 01:30:37 pm by 385North »

James999

d865410 did you also write her profile,

and your point about "donation" for her private gallery  :dash:

Offline rockharders

d865410 did you also write her profile,

and your point about "donation" for her private gallery  :dash:

"requires a small donation" = prossie talk
"and derriere to massage my whole body" = prossie talk
"but from the interrogation my manhood, I would assume would only to be offered to those fresh and clean – understandable pre-requisite" = prossie talk

Thank you for the review Cutesuzi888
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 02:07:36 pm by rockharders »

Offline nervyfooker

something slightly fishy about the whole 888 group
that suggests bait n switch

in verification pic this one looks very ropey

External Link/Members Only

Offline rockharders

something slightly fishy about the whole 888 group
that suggests bait n switch

in verification pic this one looks very ropey

External Link/Members Only

Plus the profile in the OP is meant to be japanese but the OP says chinese. This is all pimp/agency bollock talk.

OldAdmin

Even if it's not her pimp (probably is), the "review" is written in a way as if to do her a favour rather than genuine assessment / recommendation of a punt. Which is not something wanted on this site. Hence banned.

ZZHJT

had to say this 888 group is a big fucking joke. had bad experience before.

Offline mr_alias

Got in touch with this lady and she agreed to meet me but wanted the taxi fare up front.

What a joke! I wonder how many idiots fall for that one.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: CoolTiger