Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasa and mimi in gravesend.  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Jamesleuk

Has anyone met a sasa Or mimi in gravesend, they work together. They advertise for massages in gravesend, I seen their ads in a few places, gumtree, Craigslist, viva street etc. but would just like to know if anyone on here actually had massages from them?

kentpunterryan

I did see them a month or so ago, they are just around the corner from the clock tower in Gravesend, got messed around a bit with times but got there in the end, I got to see Sasa, £40 for the hour, mid 30`s not much to look at, average body, and did the usual small talk and gave an average massage, it seems they are quite busy and they manage their own bookings, she answered the phone twice (always pisses me off) and she went out of the room to answer the door to a angry punter who she had obviously double booked (again just plain rude) so about 40 minutes into this she asked me if I wanted a happy ending, I thought to myself well I haven`t been happy so far so why not! she offered a body to body with HR for £60 to which I just said no, she then offered just HR for £20 so I thought fair enough, I just wanted to cum and go so to speak, half way through what can best be described as an average hand job she answered the phone again! the guy who came to the door earlier said it right, get yourself organised, anyhow, she finished me off and I went, another Asian massage place that gives a crap service, the other two shops in Gravesend are not much better but at least you don't get disturbed, I went to a place in Northampton a few months ago where the service was bloody fantastic, beautiful girls, a spa bath where they join you, lovely naked teasing body to body massage and a happy ending massage for £80 for the hour, I wish they would come down to Kent and teach these girls a few lessons

Offline brianglo

Just had a conversation with a mate and he replicates the above report. He said that when he was there one punter was getting quite shitty as she had him waiting for 30 mins after his booked time. He also said that a few of our East European male friends asked him for fags and a spare tenner when he left .

Looking for a decent Asian so this is off the list