Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wasting Money and feeling guilty  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Geko12

How to get over a shit punt?

i broke up with my girlfriend in feb and since then ive binged 5 punts only which two were good
the last three were absolutely shit

i’ve spent 940£ since the break up and feel
absolutely  guilty, money that could have gone to charity helped out family or put into savings

Feel like shit and just when i thought i would quit punting for good after 9 years after supposedly  finding the one.  :dash: :dash

Rant over. Goodbye  :hi:

Offline tp69

Why haven't you reviewed any of them? Would provide more context.

Forget the money, it's gone, move forwards.

Offline arrow0404

If you feel guilty or have punters remorse this game isn’t for you mate. Whatever you situation
Simples

Online Atrueyorkie

Post nut regret.

Nutting is only a temporary high. Once it’s done you’re back to reality.

Regards to civvy life I’d say just put yourself back out there and find a better girl, easiest way to sort it. Stop the self pity party, time will not wait.

Also get active. Take your mind off things.

Use punts as a side thing and not a coping mechanism.

Offline che_666999

Use punts as a side thing and not a coping mechanism.

Exactly this, see it as you are now free to do an activity you like.
Like service you buy from a sales person, it’s a gamble, that part of the game.

Punting should never be a replacement of an emotional void, just keep it as a physical need (better then wank).

Offline tp69

Punting should never be a replacement of an emotional void, just keep it as a physical need (better then wank).

Agreed. Punting is for strings-free sex. If you're lonely, or want company, it's not going to help.

Offline advent2016

I set myself a yearly budget. If I don't spend it all I give it to a charity at year end.

Online Munter84

A bit like gambling, you have to be strict with your punting budget (it won't be the same as everyone elses so don't feel you have to keep up with the Joneses, so to speak), and even before you've spent it make peace with the fact it's gone. You are allowed to enjoy your disposable income in a way you see fit. Don't beat yourself up about that.

The fact the last few punts were shit - well, it's always a gamble but maybe try to figure out what the common theme was there. Just a run of bad luck, or was your heart not in it? A break from punting could be in order, as others have suggested.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:41:58 am by Munter84 »

Offline ik8133

Maybe a civvy relationship is more for you than punting, try Seeking, you might find someone you can connect with on there who just wants company and treated a bit? 

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
since then ive binged 5 punts only which two were good the last three were absolutely shit
Your last 4 review were all positive, any reason you didn't think to post reviews of the negative punts to save fellow members from wasting their money?

Offline mistertoad

Personally I punt at the cheaper end of the scale, with my expectations set accordingly. And normally do a bit of research first. I can't imagine how pissed off i'd be at a succession of bad £200 punts, i can cope with the odd poor experience at £50 a time. But we're all different, obviously.

Offline Jameson20

So, number 1 - punting should be fun/enjoyable. If it's not, sack it off. Number 2, never add up how much you've spent on whores. If you've followed number 1, it hasn't been wasted money.

Offline Stevelondon

Atrueyorkie is correct.

When you get to my age you realise life is very short indeed.
We have all been there I suppose. Break ups that we didn’t want etc.
I didn’t binge punt when a lass broke my heart. I took to drink.
To be honest. I took myself off to Toker Park as it was called in those days and watched the Mackems.
It made me realise just how well off I actually was  :D

Get over it. Forget about the cash and move on.

No need for goodbyes. It’s called life.

Offline rockharders

I get you.
When I get a shit punt I'm like thinking.. fuck I could have given my missus a really nice treat for that, or I could have taken the kids for a fun day out.
This really is a disposable income hobby. Crappy waste of money punts is part of the game I'm afraid.

Offline TomTank

When I feel like this, I'm more thinking what I could have done with the time than the money ....... the money is a factor and I do think I should spend less, but the time it takes to plan and execute often makes me wonder why the f---- I'm doing this ....

Offline Chazz

Punting should never be a replacement of an emotional void.

Well that's me completely fucked then!  :crazy:

Online webpunter

I set myself a yearly budget. If I don't spend it all I give it to a charity at year end.

:D
With 20 reviews in 2023 plus no doubt numerous other sessions not reported [repeats & secret squirrel club etc]  :hi:, i'd wager that your charridy contribution was err ....
Small verging on non existent
I did check for 0.01 secs, no we are 24 days after April fools day

Offline JonasG

Agreed. Punting is for strings-free sex. If you're lonely, or want company, it's not going to help.

Yeah definitely. That's why some are more suspectible to EAS i think if they're punting to fill a hole relationship wise.

Offline Blackpool Rock

:D
With 20 reviews in 2023 plus no doubt numerous other sessions not reported [repeats & secret squirrel club etc]  :hi:, i'd wager that your charridy contribution was err ....
Small verging on non existent
I did check for 0.01 secs, no we are 24 days after April fools day
Yeah I had a quick look back and thought he'd punted a fair bit last year, so much for the ex being "The One" then  :rolleyes:
Perhaps if he'd spent some of the punting cash on treating the ex she wouldn't be the ex  :unknown:

All joking aside it's called punting for a reason as you have some good ones and some bad ones no matter how much research you do, in my experience I sometimes punt a well reviewed girl and it falls flat for me as my ideal girl and likes isn't necessarily the same as others who have reviewed her.
Additionally IMO some punters have fairly low expectations and positively rate what I think is a poor or mediocre punt

Forget the money it's gone and realistically would you honestly have given it away to charity / family etc  :unknown:

When I have a shit punt I normally look for my next punt as a way of getting over it in the hope that it's a really good one, once you have one of those it makes all the previous shit ones worthwhile  :music:

Offline Jujy78

The money you spend on a punt is still going somewhere and feeding someone but I get you about having a shit punt or just the guilt of seeing a WG. The way I see it (to make myself feel better atleast) I've gone through a lot of shit in life and continue to do so, so I deserve to treat myself. Only thing I regret sometimes is I get carried away and spend too much.

Offline Malvolio

You just have to accept that occasionally you'll have a shit punt - can't be avoided if you see new WGs.

Offline Chazz

Yeah definitely. That's why some are more suspectible to EAS i think if they're punting to fill a hole relationship wise.
Whilst on a punt I always try to fill as many holes as I can!  ;)

Offline scouting

After a mediocre punt I get punters remorse - wish I spent the dosh on a different girl

Offline JonasG

You just have to accept that occasionally you'll have a shit punt - can't be avoided if you see new WGs.

Yeah basically.

But tbh if you want a strong guarantee of not having a bad punt, we're all in the right place. This forum is a brilliant resource.

If you stick to really well reviewed WGs and rarely TOFTT/see girls with minimal reviews your percentage of good punts in a year will be a strong 90-95% in my experience.

That is if you genuinely just want to avoid bad punts. Some guys like the excitement of TOFTTs.

Online fred_mecury

happens most times, i'd say dont calculate how much u spend on punting and do it as a side thing , for fun

Online alabama1

After a mediocre punt I get punters remorse - wish I spent the dosh on a different girl
You don't have the right mindset then

Offline magnetico

Still waiting for the 3 negative reviews....

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Still waiting for the 3 negative reviews....
He hasn't reviewed any of his last 5 punts and he's unlikely to as he hasn't been back since he logged off just after he posted this.

Offline pewpewpew

.Use punts as a side thing and not a coping mechanism.
Where were you when I needed you?

Offline versace

i broke up with my girlfriend in feb and since then ive binged 5 punts only which two were good

absolutely  guilty, money that could have gone to charity helped out family or put into savings

Feel like shit and just when i thought i would quit punting for good after 9 years after supposedly  finding the one.  :dash: :dash

Rant over. Goodbye  :hi:

By having another punt. If that’s shit, go and have another one etc. you get the idea.

Also, it’s best to review those shite punts you had. Remember Negative reviews are 10 times more valuable than Positive ones.

Offline Thepacifist

absolutely  guilty, money that could have gone to charity

Charity begins at home. Don’t feel guilty because you wanted to enjoy yourself. Give yourself a break. The best way to get over a shit punt is to have a good one. Re book one of the good ones you saw. This is why I see my regular. I can’t be bothered risking my hard earned money on a random girl who could be shit.

Online alabama1

Charity begins at home. Don’t feel guilty because you wanted to enjoy yourself. Give yourself a break. The best way to get over a shit punt is to have a good one. Re book one of the good ones you saw. This is why I see my regular. I can’t be bothered risking my hard earned money on a random girl who could be shit.
Isn't this the essence of punting ? I have a regular, but 50% of my punts are with 'random girls who could be shit', and i love it !

Offline versace

Isn't this the essence of punting ? I have a regular, but 50% of my punts are with 'random girls who could be shit', and i love it !

Random girls are the way to punt. You can’t beat the buzz. Regulars are boring. Horses for courses of course.

Online alabama1

Random girls are the way to punt. You can’t beat the buzz. Regulars are boring. Horses for courses of course.
I understand where you are coming from, but i think i have struck the right balance between regs and randoms  ;)

Offline versace

You should bin your regular and do more randoms. What’s the point of fucking the same pussy over and over?! Pointless.

Online alabama1

You should bin your regular and do more randoms. What’s the point of fucking the same pussy over and over?! Pointless.
I like her company

Offline versace

Get rid of her mate, you are wasting your time and money with her. It’s all an infatuation.

Do you have a link to her profile?

Online alabama1

Get rid of her mate, you are wasting your time and money with her. It’s all an infatuation.

Do you have a link to her profile?
I don't think she's your type  :D

Offline scouting

Offline versace

I don't think she's your type  :D

Come on man sharing is caring and that.

And trust me, when it comes down to it I’ll fuck anything. Just a week back or so I ended up balls deep in a monstrous black African whore.

Offline Punting2022

Yep. Regulars only worth it if you get discounts longer time etc. If not, its like having a gf. Boring. Seeing multiples is fun.

Offline petermisc

If your regular gives you exactly what you want, what is the point in wasting time and money on someone who chances are won't?  Sounds like you aren't really getting what you want from your succession of randoms.

In practice, while most of my punting is done with regulars, it is good occasionally to try something new.  Most times I end up thinking I would have had a better time with one of my regulars, but very occasionally they are good enough to add to my stable of regulars.

Offline petermisc

If people felt like that over football, nobody would be supporting loosing teams. You can "waste" serious amounts of money on football.  Or plenty of other leisure activities.

Do you decide that you are never going on holiday again because you have a couple of bad trips?  Hopefully not, you learn from the experience and are more selective in future.

No punt is ever going to be perfect.  If you have had a succession of shit punts, it is either because you are not being selective enough (putting in the research beforehand, ignoring the too good to be true, etc), or you are expecting too much, or  a bit of both.

Offline versace

Yep. Regulars only worth it if you get discounts longer time etc. If not., its like having a gf. BoringSeeing multiples is fun.

Exactly.

Offline versace

If your regular gives you exactly what you want, what is the point in wasting time and money on someone who chances are won't?  Sounds like you aren't really getting what you want from your succession of randoms.

In practice, while most of my punting is done with regulars, it is good occasionally to try something new.  Most times I end up thinking I would have had a better time with one of my regulars, but very occasionally they are good enough to add to my stable of regulars.

For the buzz. It's obvious that we punt for different reasons.

Offline petermisc

For the buzz. It's obvious that we punt for different reasons.
Once you have found someone who gives you exactly what you want, why wouldn't you stick with them?  What buzz do you get from trying someone else who is almost certain to be worse?

Agreed, I really don't understand it.  Just as I don't really understand why some people get a buzz from betting, when you are almost certain to lose.

Offline versace

I get a buzz from seeing new people and not knowing what to expect or what's gonna happen. I hope this explains.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I'm with you on this one Mr V.. Can't beat the buzz of "what's behind door number three?"

To Punt:  Noun.  A Bet, A Risk, A Gamble.  Chiefly, in to take or to have a Punt.

Best way to get over a bad Punt is to get under a new one.. :D

Offline versace

I'm with you on this one Mr V.. Can't beat the buzz of "what's behind door number three?"

To Punt:  Noun.  A Bet, A Risk, A Gamble.  Chiefly, in to take or to have a Punt.

Best way to get over a bad Punt is to get under a new one.. :D

Spot on mate!

Online webpunter

I get a buzz from seeing new people and not knowing what to expect or what's gonna happen

The magic door moment
Is it going to be  :yahoo: or  :scare:
I do like a new pair of hands, rack & gob on littleWP