Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulus in Sawbridgeworth  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Randson

Other than one comment on the board that it is the worst place you could possibly go to for a punt is there any further feedback on the girls and the services?   
I know it’s an office type location and chose the wrong time and the local place will be mobbed - but is it that bad????
Any comments appreciated

Offline moreoftheabove

I went there once, maaannnnny years ago (maybe 10!?) but I believe it's still the same operation.   Always the same woman who answers the phone, different (mostly European, not always eastern, some English) girl each day.

I know the comment you're referring to and while not exactly a field report, when I went the girl was early twenties and a lot of fun.  It was one of my first punts and I was nervous as but it didn't seem any more low-rent than most establishments I've been to since.  Can't comment on shower facilities as didn't ask / need when I went.

Haven't been back since but I'm tempted actually  :rolleyes:

If you do let us know! :)

Stortford

This local to me is it just one girl daily?

Offline moreoftheabove

Last time I called to see who they had on, it was one girl only.  Think it's weekdays only too.

Offline Randson

Agreed - one girl each day.     May have to visit if I can work out the parking restrictions near by

Offline cockneykev

Any Links?

do they advertise on AW or anywhere?

Offline moreoftheabove

Found this from a search on their number:

External Link/Members Only

HTH

Offline Randson

That’s the only link I have ever found worthwhile