Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure of x Ari x Bristol  (Read 546 times)

Offline thenicz

External Link/Members Only

I've tried emailing all I get is what appears to be a stock reply, she obviously lives near me so wouldn't mind having a pop. I have lived in this council estate for about twenty  years and have unearthed six working girls and one TS. of the seven only two are still around, I'd loved to meet a new one especially this young variety is the spice after all.
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joninbristol

Quote:
"This winter, I won't be working due to the pandemic, and will instead be switching over to content." :hi:

Offline thenicz

Sombody sent me a PM, I tried to respond but I was asked the question whio is the President of the USA i tried both Trump and Biden and it won't let me send him a reply hopefull I won't break any rules by posting the reply on here

She's the only female that is on AW, the only other one is a TS, (My information is out of date she/he appears to have moved out of BS11 External Link/Members Only ) there used to be a couple in Avonmouth and I have met a few in Shire but again they don't seem to regularly advertise, The only one coming up now appears to be that x Ari X
Sorry I can't be of any help
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac