Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DFK recommendations in Avon, Bristol, Somerset or Wiltshire?  (Read 445 times)

Offline marcus1

Chaps,

Some recommendations please. Although new to these forums been on the scene for a little while.

I'm looking for

Body type: Not fussed but size 12-16 ideal, must have good size boobs, DD upwards
Must like: DFK, OWO, CIM

So I hear you say do an AW search, yes if it was only that easy. The thing is I need DFK to get me "going", there are so many girls that have DFK down as one of their likes but it's nothing more than lip service (literally) when you get down to it. I'm looking for the sort that will snog your face off when you get through the door, not the sort where a peck on the cheek counts as DFK.

Can anybody recommend someone that fits the above criteria but also really loves (and is good) at DFK?

I can see that Ava Valentine gets good DFK write ups on here so that's one to start with but any others this community recommends?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Perhaps posting some reviews of a couple of your own snog experiences over the last 6 months might jog people's memories.