Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Lennox - Bristol - Airbrushed Pics  (Read 1011 times)

Offline JUICEGORGER

Been toying with the idea of visiting Miss Lennox External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only despite mixed reviews but just before making booking this morning, did a final peruse of her pics and noticed her main profile pic is titled "Airbrush_2019.." Least she's honest I suppose....

Offline Jeremy

To be fair it looks like she has tried to cover up some distinctive tattoos which could potentially be used to identify her. I'd still be skeptical though, she has more negative reviews than positives
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 12:58:46 pm by Jeremy »

Offline mradventures

its the ones that use the airbroom you really need to run away from

Offline HawkG

To be fair it looks like she has tried to cover up some distinctive tattoos which could potentially be used to identify her. I'd still be skeptical though, she has more negative reviews than positives

Hmmm, her public pics haven’t covered up the feathers tat on her left upper body, which I thought would be recognised by people who know her.

Offline houseboot

To be fair it looks like she has tried to cover up some distinctive tattoos which could potentially be used to identify her.

:unknown:

From her FAQ s,

"Are you the girl on the pictures?"

"As u can see my piercings and tattoos are exactly the same as on my profile"

Offline Jeremy

:unknown:

From her FAQ s,

"Are you the girl on the pictures?"

"As u can see my piercings and tattoos are exactly the same as on my profile"
Maybe her tattoo artist was pissed then :rolleyes:

Offline BillyPoison

Olivia is a great meet you will enjoy the time spent there.

Clever lady and good sense of humour.

BP

Offline YourLocalGP

Olivia is a great meet you will enjoy the time spent there.

Clever lady and good sense of humour.

BP
I can testify to that too.  Met her a couple of times in the past before she moved to Bristol.  Always had a great time with her.

Offline radman67

She's a great punt, fucking sexy as hell (and funny with it).

Offline Chris1966

Sorry to go against the trend but I thought she wasn't a great punt .
She could not be described as facially attractive in my opinion and is much chunkier than I had hoped .
All in all was a disappointing experience and wouldn't recommend .

Offline radman67

Not sure how long ago you saw her (she had mentioned she's lost load of weight) but "chunky" isn't a word that springs to mind