Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG & DESIREABLE  (Read 2851 times)

Offline music_man6969

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl? She's been around for a very long time and her profile has never changed. The profile has obviously been done by a pimp/profiler but who cares if she's good right?

Its just the price seems to good to be true!

Offline Owwhatanight

Like an add for double glazing !!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Google her 7-dgit AW link, and x2 LLB reviews come up. I could not access them, as need to be a member. However, you could work out from the first few lines that one of them is a definite negative.

Offline Ipunter

Offline bigrockcandy

If it sounds to good to be true...it probably is. A very old saying but very apt in the world of punting I can assure you after 35+ years of experience.

Offline shagmonkey

from another site:

Saturday evening  in Derby 10.11.12

£50 – 30 mins

I have been trying to meet Kerry some while, but variety of reasons, it has not materialised. As I was in Derby on Saturday night I thought I would book her. As luck would have it, she was free and we arranged to meet.

On the drive over, expectation was high as her communication in the days leading up to the meet was excellent. Arriving at her flat, she was exactly as per her photographs on her profile so expectation (and other things) rose even higher. Also nice and chatty too.

But this is where ‘expectation’ and ‘reality’ are extremely different. She seemed preoccupied with messaging her mate on her phone initially but eventually the phone was put on silent. We started with a gentle massage which was absolute crap….but she redeemed herself by saying..’that’s enough turn over and lets get naughty.’

I turned over … she massaged my cock.. and I played with her pert breasts… within minutes on with the condom for some covered oral, which was ok as she gagged a couple of times…..but she didn’t want me to touch or play with her pussy as she said she was sore from the previous punter who had had a massive cock……bit of an off putter… ok so then I went down on here for some very gentle licking as she was tender and kept reminding me and apologising..

Enough of that and it was fucking time.. I suggested doggy for starters..we tried but she was struggling as she couldn’t take my cock in that position as it was too big for her sore pussy… more apologies.

Ok turn her over and try missionary.. cock slid in.. and few thrusts and then more moaning..but not the right sort of moaning.. more moaning about her sore pussy..and even more apologies..i withdrew as it wasn’t enjoyable

By this time my previously high expectation levels had plummeted, the meet really wasn’t doing it for me….off with the condom and more wanking by Kerrie and I thought…sod it.. just cum and get this over with.. which I did…yet more apologies from Kerrie about being sore before she got off the bed and went back on her mobile and texting her mate…

Got dressed and left…20mins from start to finish. Absolute rubbish experience..worst on AW for along time. Although she is a lovely pretty girl, attractive, nice chatty personality… the ‘action’ part of the meet was awful and so lacking in any form of horniness/interest..definitley wont go back for seconds

Recommend… nope.

Lesson to be learnt.. pics can be deceptive, stunning looking girl, great body, very chatty.. but worst experience for a long time

External Link/Members Only

Offline twiglet

I saw this girl a few years back.

Although her profile said Owo maybe at discretion, it was covered only when I got there.

She was friendly and seemed ok.

The meeting was £50 for half hour.

Not been back since as there are others in my eyes are better but I can't complain except the Owo really.

Offline chezzysteve

Saw this girl earlier this year,

completely uninspiring.

nuff said.

Andrew Sanderson

I saw this girl a few years back.

Although her profile said Owo maybe at discretion, it was covered only when I got there.

She was friendly and seemed ok.

The meeting was £50 for half hour.

Not been back since as there are others in my eyes are better but I can't complain except the Owo really.

The profile says £50 for one hour, yet you were charged £50 for half hour. 
Whilst 50 for one hour sounds suspiciously cheap, it seems the profile is yet another case of misleading punters.