Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good punts in Central Bristol?  (Read 737 times)

Offline Scottish81

I’ll be passing through Bristol soon and probably regularly, is there any good SWs (anything from a massage to a domme) within walking distance of Temple Meads train station?

Offline Colston36

There are 3 pages of ladies if you search, a few of whom I've seen over the years. Many are not that central but there are enough to keep you busy, as long as you cross check with what members report.

Offline bristolnick

I only tend to see central ones these days. All depends on your type really.

Offline B4bcock

There are 3 pages of ladies if you search, a few of whom I've seen over the years. Many are not that central but there are enough to keep you busy, as long as you cross check with what members report.

One failing of AW searches if you are on foot is that you can only use the beginning of a postcode.  Temple Meads is right on the eastern edge of BS1, so many of the SP's profiles shown by a search of 1 mile proximity to BS1 will actually be quite a long hike away and there may be some in BS2 or BS3 who are actually nearer but won't show up on the search.

Offline bdyno

One failing of AW searches if you are on foot is that you can only use the beginning of a postcode.  Temple Meads is right on the eastern edge of BS1, so many of the SP's profiles shown by a search of 1 mile proximity to BS1 will actually be quite a long hike away and there may be some in BS2 or BS3 who are actually nearer but won't show up on the search.
Surely if you use your mobile & do the search based on your location it would sort them on proximity rather than postcode?

Offline Jonlove69

You can walk 20 mins to Bath Road Massage parlour but it’s probably only 3 stops on the bus from Temple Meads. Diamonds is a couple of doors down.
The touring girls seem to be favouring Filton more but you may get lucky with some Brazilians in the centre.
Otherwise there might be some Polish in the flat in Bedminster which is 10 minutes walk -

External Link/Members Only

Offline princerico

Anyone with reviews who are in Harbourside or Cabot Circus will be essentially central so keep an eye out for tourers.