Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure ?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Arseworshipper

External Link/Members Only

Would appreciate some info if anyone has seen this lady please

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline MME

Can't help there but I see she is in Ashington today which is quite handy for me...

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

Would appreciate some info if anyone has seen this lady please

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Well after 4 years of lurking in the "Shadows" maybe it's time to ToFTT and do a review for us regular chaps.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Arseworshipper

Well after 4 years of lurking in the "Shadows" maybe it's time to ToFTT and do a review for us regular chaps.  :thumbsup:

I agree, might bite the bullet at some point next week  ;)

Offline Sar-Major

Go On, and friggin do it, or even her.  :D ................ I'm sure it's not going to be your "First Ever Punt".........  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Well it's been a week since you posted this AW.  :thumbsup: 

Burning question is did you "HUMP" the fucker last week?    :unknown:

Seeing as there's no review posted yet.  :scare:

Offline MME

I'm waiting too - any updates Arseworshipper?

Offline Sar-Major

I'm waiting too - any updates Arseworshipper?

I'm thinking I've more chance of a Giraffe giving me a Blowjob, and you seeing Lord Lucan riding friggin Shergar, than him giving us an "Update or Review".  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

However I stand to be corrected...............................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'm thinking I've more chance of a Giraffe giving me a Blowjob, and you seeing Lord Lucan riding friggin Shergar, than him giving us an "Update or Review".  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

However I stand to be corrected.
..............................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Don't hold yer breath SM............... :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Don't hold yer breath SM............... :rolleyes:

I'm NOT a gambling chappie FB, BUT that one, I most definitely wouldn't win......................  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: