Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX-Gemma-XX - worth this price?  (Read 1210 times)

Offline JoeyRamone

After Gemma catching my eye on AW (External Link/Members Only) I read her reviews on here which for the most part are positive (10 positive to 2 negative). I'm not a 1hour guy, as I only do 30 mins, so I emailed her and asked if she'd do a half hour meet. She replied back yes, at £90. Now her 1hour rate is £140, so £90 I think is a little steep.

However she is very cute looking, has lots of AW feedback and well reviewed on here, so wondering if I should break my punting price ceiling (which is generally £70, possibly £80) and make to trip to see her while she's local.

What would the UKP fraternity do?

Offline Dingo1

I saw her last year and she was quite good but to be hounest I was still quite a novice and I think taking the lead would help.  based on the performance of other girls in her group I say she'd be worth your while.  From what I remember her face picture is accurate.  Hope it helps

Offline budz

I'm no expert as very much a noob but she looks great and for me 30 minutes wouldn't be long enough in her company.  If you really want to see her then go for it ;)

Offline JoeyRamone

I went, I saw, I wasn't overly impressed to be honest... Review forthcoming

Offline Dingo1