Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raysahot - Brighton  (Read 961 times)

Arley Hall

GIRL  late 30s Romanian
PAID  £100 for a 1 hour incall
RECEIVED  FK | OWO | Fucking
LOOKS 6/10  SERVICE 6/10
LINK  External Link/Members Only

POSITIVES
- Large, sexy, natural (I think) breasts
- Brief period of FK and groping at the beginning of the punt

NEUTRALS
- Tits and arse similar to AW pics, but more belly
- Squat curvy figure - not slim, not fat
- Smooth tanned skin + belly button jewel
- Adequate English
- Reasonably friendly in a 'seasoned whore' sort of way
- Available even though green light isn't on
- Good comms - but flat in Brighton is hard to find
- Decent apartment with a decent bathroom

NEGATIVES
- At least 15 years older than AW age (22) - rather plain
- Even allowing for ageing, she doesn't look like the girl in the AW pics face-wise
- I got an impatient vibe from her which dampened my libido
- My usual gripe - she didn't persist with anything for long enough
- Too much use of hands during OWO
- No fingers allowed inside

VERDICT  Negative. I'm very easygoing when it comes to services - as long as the girl has a good overall attitude - but I don't like being duped over physical appearance. If I visit a Romanian I expect her to be young and hot - otherwise what's the point? And yes - I know her AW feedback is hidden and her rating is minus 1 - but I found two reviews on another site (not AW) both stating that she was OK, so I thought it was worth the risk. (One of the reviews describes her as 'gorgeous, simply stunning'!) And, to be fair, maybe she would be OK for the punter seeking T and A above all else. Her rack is pretty impressive, after all - and she's not averse to a bit of kissing and uncovered cock-sucking. Ironic isn't it? I've found a Romanian who kisses, but I end up giving her a negative. It just shows that it's the way you feel at the end that counts.

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear this was a shit punt Arley. Shes been around since late last year and has a -1 review which I presume was you. Any how we cant read it. Thanks to your review hopefully she won't be around for much longer.

Try sensual Carmen- well worth it mate  :thumbsup:

Arley Hall

Sorry to hear this was a shit punt Arley. Shes been around since late last year and has a -1 review which I presume was you. Any how we cant read it. Thanks to your review hopefully she won't be around for much longer.

Try sensual Carmen- well worth it mate  :thumbsup:

Thanks for your review of Sensual Carmen, Matrix - I've put her on my hotlist. With Raysahot I made the mistake of trusting the reviews on another local site (not sure whether I'm allowed to mention it). I already knew about the rating of '-1' (it wasn't mine) and the hidden feedback, but this review insisted that she was actually OK, and really hot. I can only assume the reviewer was mesmerised by her boobs, because they were the only really good thing about her. To be fair to her she wasn't the worst punt I've ever had, by any means, but she was quite disappointing compared with her pics.