Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanyxxx23 of York  (Read 1096 times)

5 review(s) for Tiffanyxxx24 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 for 15 minutes

So I have long been curious to see if it is true about Romanian WG's, are they really as bad as everyone makes out or is it just a cliche?. Well I am happy to report that it is true it is as bad as you think it will be....

I had 15 minutes to kill in York so thought I would tick this off my punting list. I'd only seen one EE girl before (Sweet Gabi) who was Polish and was lovely but seeing a Romanian for 15 minutes was on there basically to see if they are truly bad.

I text an uniform request and was given NO NOT IN 15 MINUTES

I was given the post code which led to a car park. Paid the usual extortionate York parking charges and then had to use Google maps to find the place which was very close. En-route  she called me to ask where I was and I ended up outside the most indiscrete entrance on any punt I have ever been on. Instead of telling me the code over the phone to get in she said she would text me it which led to me standing out in the open for another 90 seconds. I then punched the code in and went in and up to the flat.

I was let in and she was cute, pics are 100% her. I paid her and she told me to get ready as she left the room so I partially undressed. The room was pitch black, hot and small. There were several other closed doors in the corridor so I doubt I was alone. All I planned on was OW and Doggy to finish.

She laid on the bed and undressed. Great body on her no doubt. As I love kissing and spend the first few minutes of any punt doing this it did feel odd knowing it wasn't on the table so I commenced a bit of RO with complete silence in the background. I decided to skip to sex at this point as I doubted I would be hard from OW with someone showing zero interest. She gave me the condom to put on myself and I prepared to go in mish for a couple of minutes first. She positioned her legs to give me minimal entrance so I was only going about half way in which to be honest I found funny as I'm not exactly Dirk Diggler. I mentioned doggy at this point already knowing the answer to be told NO. I thought ''lets get this over with'' and increased the pace and she opened her legs a bit more to make it passably enjoyable and I finished. No help to clean up just tissues and baby wipes tossed at me and due to that I accidentally splashed the bed with cum during clean up which didn't go down well  :lol:. I always thought girls help to clean you up to prevent this so that'll teach her. Dressed and off I went 10 minutes after arriving.

I don't think it being 15 minutes had any effect on the service, I've seen plenty of girls for 15 minutes who provide the same service as a hour. It kind of felt like how I imagined my first punt would go (which thankfully was the complete polar opposite). I've had more enjoyable wanks  :D

I wouldn't say it is a lesson learnt as it was exactly what I expected it to be. No wonder Lola has York sewn up!

Offline p3ngu1n

Cheers for this review mate. I did consider this one before based on her looks, but was put off by reviews. At least with 15mins it didn't cost you too much

Tallboy2

Enough to put you off punting altogether anon. Well done for trying mate

Offline CityTillIDie

Christ I nearly went there myself this week.
As I've mentioned elsewhere there is a proliferation of EE in York currently.

Try Lola!

Offline anonyorks

Try Lola!

Already have!  :D

Iblisuk

All I cN say to that is what a fooking shame...

Thanks for the TOFTT

Offline Allnewman

Try Lola!

Lola not around at mo

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS fella so fucking fit and yet so crap  :dash: :dash:.

Good job you didn't have your expectations set too high  :scare: :scare:

When will they learn ??

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:00:20 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline anonyorks

FFS fella so fucking fit and yet so crap  :dash: :dash:.

Good job you didn't have your expectations set too high  :scare: :scare:

When will they learn ??

I don't think they ever will.

They must not get any repeat clients. Sergei must take too much of a cut to make them care about putting an effort in. This was the main reason I've avoided EE's/Roms. It is a shame as if they put half an effort in they would be pretty unbeatable with the looks/prices.

Offline stevedave

On the whole, I've found that Polish girls do tend to be ok - or better than ok in some cases, just look at Amazing Victoria as an example. Cute Jenny too provides a very good (if vanilla) service.

Romanians though, seem to be an entirely different kettle of fish! I've never (knowingly) punted one, and don't plan to!

Offline anonyorks

Yep Victoria is on my list,however annoyingly my trips to Leeds are that infrequent nowadays there is only one place I'd be going.