Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xX Little Natalia Xx - Sheffield - 30 min incall 23/03  (Read 1085 times)

2 review(s) for   Natalia (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for __little Natalia__ (11 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Don1Domingo

External Link/Members Only

The urge for a punt grew over the week and I had to do summat about it. As I drove across to Rovrum Friday afternoon to a pick up some car spares from a scrapyard I mulled over whether to take the plunge and, if so, who to try for a short notice punt. My options were Amazing Maya, Little Natalia or a visit to GFE.

As I'd had Natalia on my HL for quite sometime, I decided to give her a call in the scrappers car park. Bingo and a session was arranged for 45 mins later. Text received quickly to confirm location, which was a flat near the Leadmill and I'm guessing where other WGs (inc Angel Maria) ply their trade.

On arrival the door opened and, to be honest, I was a little disappointed as facially not great and not as slim as I'd hoped. But the main issue, and one that I only realised after the meet, was this was almost a Bait and Switch....almost I hear you ask.  Well, yes, almost. You see the main three pics I think are the girl I met. However, she has def put weight on (I like slim, not necessarily gym fit, but slim) since those pics. However, the two pics that are in the gallery section are,  I'm pretty sure, not the girl I met. For one, the girl I met has far bigger tits and her legs aren't as long and slender.

The other giveaway she is not the Natalia I expected is that I know her profile has shown her working in Norwich on a few occasions. When chatting after the shagging, I asked about her Norwich stays and she said she'd never even been to Norwich! I think there are few Little Natalias who look similar doing the rounds.

Despite this, the punt itself was not bad. Not great, not shit. The Natalia I met was chatty, pleasant to talk to and enjoyed a laugh.

So, the meet.

Natalia asked me what I was into I said just GFE. Which she was happy with and glad I wasn't into anything "weird". She stripped and we started kissing. This started a little awkwardly though to be fair she loosened up a bit after a bit of the Don1 hand magic as I stroked my way down to between her legs and started playing with her clit and pussy. I then got her on her back and worked my way down to her pussy via the usual places. Natalia has a decent little fanny and I began sucking, biting and licking her clit before getting more of my mouth round her. I then stepped it up by fingering her while still giving her head.  I genuinely think she enjoyed this and made good, not exaggerated noises. I then suggested she suck my cock, which was throbbing for some attention.

Natalia cock sucking wasn't great. Not much movement and was a stationary suck, which while ok was a little dull. As such, I moved to some fucking by suggesting I rubber up. No mouth just hands to put the Jonny on.

Started wi CG, which was good. She got more and more into this and was getting me deep in her while rubbing her clit over my body, she also enjoyed the occasional arse slap. I then decided to get some motion going so spun her onto her back while keeping my Hampton in her, this move she def liked as I took control and held her arms down by fucking hard and slow in mish.  I varied this by getting up right and holding her legs up, again I'm sure she liked this so is def a sub girl.   After fucking in various mish, different tempos, the odd rub on her clit, moving her legs about, I told I was gonna have to fuck her from behind, to which she replied it was her favourite.

So, onto her knees she went as I slipped my cock deep in her. I held her hips steady as I could feel I'd be filling the bag soon. I began fucking her then adopted the rifleman' position as I fucked her quicker and harder until I let loose and jizzed.

though a nice enough girl, she fell a just little short of a positive for me and the, in my mind, B&S def makes it a Neutral.

Oh, £60 for the meet.

Offline cherub

Did the lady you saw have any tattoos which looked smudged/unfinished?

Offline Don1Domingo

Had a tat up her right arm (I think). Not sure if unfinished.  Some writing on her right shoulder an all....tried to have a read but was close to spunking at the time....

Offline cherub

I last saw her early December when she looked as slim as her photos. I'll try to go back in next few days and see if it's the same girl.

Offline haggis007

thanks for sharing,after having an amazing meet with  angel maria last week, i was going to go see little natalia next as i thought they worked from the same venue,and may be from the same pedigree !!!.....will probably have to re think now...thanks for the heads up    :hi:

Offline Punter121212

Pics are of the same girl, you can see this from the tats.

When she goes back to Poland she sets the location to Norwich, not sure why.

Offline sanchez

She used to have the most banging body when she worked in Sheffield a few years ago. Since then she went to work in London for a while and put on a bit of a belly.

I went to see her at the end of last year when she was back in Sheff and was a little disappointed. Not as tidy as she used to be and had added more tattoos which put me off a bit. Still gave a good service but I decided I wouldn’t be going back to see her.

Offline Don1Domingo

Maybe it is the same girl then..... but the pics are set out of date, which makes it a neutral. Like I say, she was pleasant enough, no attitude problems at all, and service was ok....just not what was on the label.....though I’m used to so much promise and not delivering this year as I’m a Wednesdayite...

Offline BP96

I wasn't too impressed with LN when I saw her a month or so ago.

Nice girl and very willing but neither her face or body did it for me and her blowjob wasn't the best either.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I wasn't too impressed with LN when I saw her a month or so ago.

Nice girl and very willing but neither her face or body did it for me and her blowjob wasn't the best either.

Review ??  :hi: :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I last saw her early December when she looked as slim as her photos. I'll try to go back in next few days and see if it's the same girl.

....and actually write a review this time ??  :hi: :hi:

Offline BP96

Review ??  :hi: :hi:

Didn't think it justified a review, thought it was maybe just me as she was a well reviewed girl.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Didn't think it justified a review, thought it was maybe just me as she was a well reviewed girl.

I've always thought, even for a vanilla GFE, that her reviews are lacklustre and somewhat lacking in sparkle.

So the more the merrier IMHO.  :hi: :hi:

Dannyboy369

I'm a little confused as I've seen her twice.

Reviewed the first meet, second one was better than the first. Very vanilla but very enjoyable. Wonder if it was a bait and switch because I saw her a few weeks ago n she can only be a size 8 max.

Could just be a case of each to their own, I find her very facially attractive, whereas I've seen angel Maria and whilst the service is brilliant I find very looks average at best, yet I've read others say she is gorgeous.

Anyway good on the op for writing reviews. Too many don't bother which could save people time and money.