Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot horny tina  (Read 2295 times)

15 review(s) for _Hot Horny Tina_ (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Victorgrey

saw her today, last one of the year

Her flat is right in fleet street, in one of them small alley ways; discreet  enough.

When i first entered was greeted with a crazed DFK. In fact during the entire thing there was alot of it. There was plenty of eye contact and good owo. There was plenty of owo, and spit  She also gave directions on where she liked being stroked.

She is a fairly pretty girl, probably in her late 20s, with amazing  boobs. There is a bit of fat around the belly area, but besides that she does have pretty amazing body.

On my way out I did see her roommate who did look a bit hotter. If anyone have seen her/adultwork link I would like to know

I'd probably return but at 140phr it's not really a vfm anymore.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ludwig

saw her today, last one of the year

Her flat is right in fleet street, in one of them small alley ways; discreet  enough.

When i first entered was greeted with a crazed DFK. In fact during the entire thing there was alot of it. There was plenty of eye contact and good owo. There was plenty of owo, and spit  She also gave directions on where she liked being stroked.

She is a fairly pretty girl, probably in her late 20s, with amazing  boobs. There is a bit of fat around the belly area, but besides that she does have pretty amazing body.

On my way out I did see her roommate who did look a bit hotter. If anyone have seen her/adultwork link I would like to know

I'd probably return but at 140phr it's not really a vfm anymore.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many thanks for the review Victor... 

I first reviewed Tina almost two years ago when she was still a £100 per hour hooker in Kings Cross.  For a long time thereafter Tina shared with External Link/Members Only -  (External Link/Members Only) - whom I visited while they were both working out of a flat near Earls Court, (Valentina was very good, albeit Tina was still the better fuck). When they moved to St Pauls, they stupidly put their prices up to £140 p/hr which frankly I felt was taking the piss, so I've not bothered seeing either of them since.

Valentina's AW profile seems to have disappeared a while ago. I too would be interested to know with whom Tina is currently sharing...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:27:55 am by Ludwig »

MrB

At a guess I would say she shares with Sweet & Cute Nadia (External Link/Members Only)

Offline Victorgrey

I first reviewed Tina almost two years ago when she was still a £100 per hour hooker in Kings Cross.  For a long time thereafter Tina shared with Valentina -  (External Link/Members Only) - whom I visited while they were both working out of a flat near Earls Court, (Valentina was very good, albeit Tina was still the better fuck). When they moved to St Pauls, they stupidly put their prices up to £140 p/hr which frankly I felt was taking the piss, so I've not bothered seeing either of them since.

Tina has been on my hotlist since she was first reviewed here at 100phr, but I never got the time to see her. She is great service just not worth t he 140phr

At a guess I would say she shares with Sweet & Cute Nadia (External Link/Members Only)

I dont think that's her. The roommate i saw had black hair, wasn't skinny but wasn't fat either.

MrB

Okay then maybe this one, as someone also mentioned Brazilian:

IsabelaHot (External Link/Members Only)