Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure of alexandra..love? (Leyton)  (Read 1945 times)

ramrodronnie

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Has anyone seen this Alexandra in Leyton yet? It would obviously be good if anyone has seen her to verify what she is saying is true?

I AW e-mailed this Romanian girl (Alexandra) to find out if she would do the services that I like, as she doesn't list all of the services that I like. So I thought that I'd ask her.
If anyone has seen her, or has any info on her? It would be appreciated.

Below I've copied and pasted the e-mails that we exchanged:-

Me; Hi Alexandra. I like your profile, and you look very nice/sexy in your pictures. I would like to see you, but the things that I like, you don't list in your services. I like a full GFE, which would include; FK/DFK, OWO, CIM, or Facials. If you were to list those things Alexandra? I would very much like to book to come and see you.

She replied by saying; call me anytime bby kiss you.....

So I replied to her by saying:-

Hi again Alexandra. I don't mind calling you, But could you tell me first if you will do; FK/DFK, OWO, CIM, or Facials please ? If you were to tell me by e-mail if you are ok to do those things? I would very much like to book to come and see you.

She replied by saying; Yes I do all call me anytime kiss you

Offline collector

Looks good.
However I think it will be better confirm services before money exchange, if she won't do them, go for plan B.
It's even possible she would do FK, facial, CIM but highly likely for extra money.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A Romanian skank with zero feedback ----------------- are you crazy.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ramrodronnie

Looks good.
However I think it will be better confirm services before money exchange, if she won't do them, go for plan B.
It's even possible she would do FK, facial, CIM but highly likely for extra money.

Exactly the thoughts going through my mind collector.

ramrodronnie

A Romanian skank with zero feedback ----------------- are you crazy.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

We're all aware of you're dislike for the Romanian WGs Jimmyredcab. And to a great extent you are right. I maintain my stance that we can't tar em all with the same brush.
I've seen a good few Romanian pro$$ies who've given a good, genuine service, without the well known rip offs  that a lot of em do.
There are plenty of other WGs from other nationalities that do the same things, including Brits.

That's why this forum is so helpful in that we can warn each other of the scamming ones.

That said we sometimes end up TOFTT, sometimes it pays off, and sometimes it doesn't.

Offline llanero

Note her backdoor is almost the size of her love hole... no A allowed... conclusion: pimped, big time, possibly by a gang I'd suggest

LL

It's most likely that she won't do the things you've asked for regardless of what the maid or pimp has replied to you (it won't be the girl that you're conversing with by text). Only way to know for sure is to head over there and ask in person. Good luck.

mrhappypants

RRR,  given what she says in her profile and likes, and the nature of her reply I suggest you play her as a "longshot" - book her if you are passing her way and start the meet ready to walk if she does not commit to a minimum service offer before you hand over the cash. 

A while ago I booked a very attractive Romanian, poorly reviewed, in the knowledge that I could walk easily.  Her opening gambit "first you give me money" was a prelude to an utterly dissapointing service offer but I was able to walk without losing any cash.  Longshot punting is best confined to convenient locations hence my local punting strategy.

Dave

ramrodronnie

RRR,  given what she says in her profile and likes, and the nature of her reply I suggest you play her as a "longshot" - book her if you are passing her way and start the meet ready to walk if she does not commit to a minimum service offer before you hand over the cash. 

A while ago I booked a very attractive Romanian, poorly reviewed, in the knowledge that I could walk easily.  Her opening gambit "first you give me money" was a prelude to an utterly dissapointing service offer but I was able to walk without losing any cash.  Longshot punting is best confined to convenient locations hence my local punting strategy.

Dave

Yup, I totally agree with your comments mrhappypants. And I apply the same techniques when turning up for a TOFTT punt. Been there, and done that, so as I say, I totally agree mate.

helmsdale

I would swerve her as she looks half-gypsy.

ramrodronnie

I could have swore she had CIM, and Facials on her likes list at first? But not there now. So that'd me a no for me anyway now.

HandsomeHustler

I would not go to this place.

I haven't met with this WG she shares a house with other Romanian WGs. I had the experience of seeing "Milena" who works in the same house. Service was poor, no CIM, one pop policy, overall not worth it.

ramrodronnie

I would not go to this place.

I haven't met with this WG she shares a house with other Romanian WGs. I had the experience of seeing "Milena" who works in the same house. Service was poor, no CIM, one pop policy, overall not worth it.

Thanks for the heads up HandsomeHustler. Much appreciated mate.  :thumbsup: Defo one to swerve IMO. Would be good for you to write a Review if you've punted HandsomeHustler. Reviews are always welcomed on here mate.

Offline 3HK

I "booked" her but it ended up being a B & S job last month, still not sure if she exists but the new pics on her AW page make me want to give it another go, she is hot .

Undertaker82

She gives good owo but is very short she wants to get in to sex after 1 min
She will keep rushing you asking if you have finished
I paid for 1 hour but only got 10 mins
She does not do seconds
She does not do cim only owo and sex

Stortford

Worth 40  quid for 15 minutes treat it like a Soho punt you won't get a gfe hot little body.

Offline Stalinator

She gives good owo but is very short she wants to get in to sex after 1 min
She will keep rushing you asking if you have finished
I paid for 1 hour but only got 10 mins
She does not do seconds
She does not do cim only owo and sex
Thanks for that. Confirms our suspicions.