Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: As anyone ever paid for or arranged a chance meeting when out with the wife  (Read 1632 times)

Timmy2

Dangerous ground I know...  :D
But has anyone ever asked a girl to be in a certain place at a certain time so you can "bump" into them when out with the wife?
Did you pay for this, or just manufacture it for a "buzz"
How did it go?
Did you speak, wink, nod your head or something more elaborate?
Not considering it, but could be a massive turn on
Discuss....  :cool:

Raddy

vw

Timmy2

Well, yes I suppose so
But when the wife is with you..in a shopping centre, garden centre on a Sunday
Just out in civvies.
I suppose what I am saying is ... manufacturing a "Chance Meeting" you read about guys spotting girls when out and about, I mean creating that chance because it has never actually happened.

Raddy

vw

Not married, took my last over-day regular to the pub in daisy duke shorts a few weeks back, that was interesting.

Suppose it could be horny, if you think it would be to you.  I would want to bend her over a council dustbin in the shopping centre though.

Timmy2

I think it could be horny..... but in a pub with a fit girl in daisy duke shorts would be better  :D

"As anyone ever gone into a pub with a fit girl in daisy duke shorts" ??  :drinks:

Raddy

vw

I think it could be horny..... but in a pub with a fit girl in daisy duke shorts would be better  :D

"As anyone ever gone into a pub with a fit girl in daisy duke shorts" ??  :drinks:

Raddy
Was damn funny, half time pint  and refuel before 2nd half !

She brought 3 pairs on request, would be rude not to wear them out.  Shame didn't have an air horn.

Timmy2

That sound like good fun...nice one
 :drinks:
Raddy

np500

Don't know if this counts, but I'm constantly driving past apartments, flats, houses, hotels that I've done punts in with the oh sat next to me thinking, thank fuck she don't know, think subconsciously I may be sometimes going out my way to drive past ?

DG

Again, probably not exactly what you were asking, but my regular, who lives very close, shares some mutual Facebook friends with me and the missus, so her profile comes up regularly as "People You May Know", always brings a smile to my face. :lol:

Timmy2

+1

I am relatively new to Leicester, and my OH said the other day, how come you know how to get here by coming down that road or something like that....joys of punting around Leicester

off topic

I also saw a podgy, grey haired gent entering a bungalow on the way to the M1 one day.....thought been there done that  :dance:

Raddy

Offline redt4

Think you know a girl that would love doing that!!

Offline socks

Don't know if this counts, but I'm constantly driving past apartments, flats, houses, hotels that I've done punts in with the oh sat next to me thinking, thank fuck she don't know, think subconsciously I may be sometimes going out my way to drive past ?
I do that too!

Timmy2

Hatcher

I'd forgotten about Daisy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fit as fuck. I wonder what she's up to?

yorkshire123

I know I'm going to get some stick from the "stop being such a moralistic cunt this is a punting forum" types but here goes.....

Why would a married punter take such a risk? In my opinion its bad enough that I (did & probably will again) fuck prossie's behind my wife's back without rubbing her nose in it.
If you hate her so much just get a divorce!

Yet again stupidly this would mean almost inviting a prossie into your personal life with the added bonus that said trollop now knows what your wife looks like,

Also unless you are going to fuck said prossie (eventually) what's the point in paying her just to parade around?

I agree with the location comments, Mrs Y wanted to go to Manchester to see an old mate & do a bit of shopping, at the end of it she asked how I knew where all the free/cheap car parking spaces were & how did I know all of the short cuts.
I just pointed out she was a woman driver so wouldn't understand how easy such a City is to navigate. Bear in mind we live over 100 miles away & I had apparently only had a couple of business meetings there in the past. 

Just goes to show its probably the small mistakes that will trip you up  :(

Offline RedKettle

I had a similar in Nottingham zipping around some city centre backstreets avoiding traffic trying to get into a venue for a big event.  OH very impressed with my knowledge of the layout, said I should do guided tours.  I thought good idea - "Nottingham Punting Locations", Places I have shagged for cash".....

Offline RedKettle

back to the original question - I just do not get the thrill of that?!

I have wondered about a pre punt social meet with a WG in a location where I am pretty much unknown, but on home turf no chance.

fredpunter

I know I'm going to get some stick from the "stop being such a moralistic cunt this is a punting forum" types but here goes.....

Why would a married punter take such a risk? In my opinion its bad enough that I (did & probably will again) fuck prossie's behind my wife's back without rubbing her nose in it.

Yet again stupidly this would mean almost inviting a prossie into your personal life with the added bonus that said trollop now knows what your wife looks like,

Also unless you are going to fuck said prossie (eventually) what's the point in paying her just to parade around?

I agree with the location comments, Mrs Y wanted to go to Manchester to see an old mate & do a bit of shopping, at the end of it she asked how I knew where all the free/cheap car parking spaces were & how did I know all of the short cuts.
I just pointed out she was a woman driver so wouldn't understand how easy such a City is to navigate. Bear in mind we live over 100 miles away & I had apparently only had a couple of business meetings there in the past. 

You'll get no stick from me, I was wondering exactly the same

Offline akauya

Excellent post.  :hi:

Hatcher

Why do some people climb up mountains, go skydiving, whitewater rafting etc? If you don't like the 'rush' don't do it. Personally, I like a good fuck with few, if any, risks. :hi:

Offline badsin

I'd forgotten about Daisy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fit as fuck. I wonder what she's up to?

She doesn't look like that anymore :thumbsdown:
I remember, as a youth, constantly getting a twitch whenever this babe was on TV!!(and the skinny blonde thing from The Fall Guy :thumbsup: :hi: :thumbsup: :hi:)

Timmy2

No stick from me

Raddy

Hatcher

She doesn't look like that anymore :thumbsdown:
I remember, as a youth, constantly getting a twitch whenever this babe was on TV!!(and the skinny blonde thing from The Fall Guy :thumbsup: :hi: :thumbsup: :hi:)

This one?

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

This one?

External Link/Members Only

Correct!!

I've just googled her myself! :thumbsup: she's 58 now, but I'd still kick her back door in :hi: