Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal-Whats the difference  (Read 5750 times)

Offline winkywanky

Marmite on toasted bum.

Mmmm, very licky  :P

Offline spiralnotebook

To quote - `Its tighter and more humiliating for the bitch`  :D

Offline Steve2

It's very intimate going up the funnel as opposed to the tunnel. On older girls it's sometimes a must as the clopper is that slack and wide you can put your sausage in but it won't touch the sides. I'm a fan of putting my cock up her arse for sure  ;) and nowadays it's becoming more less taboo than in the past. However always use some lube, give it a go you never know!

You smooth talking bastard  :drinks:

Online sparkus

The late Christopher hitchens said 2 things in life were overrated , picnics and anal sex. I would add champagne. Have done it a few times, not worth it really, though it appeals to men who enjoy inflicting pain on women. Though there are women who do enjoy it.

The late writer was obviously not au fait with Tinder before he snuffed it as women love the idea of picnics for a date and the combination of alcohol and overgrowth nearby is often a winning combination which can lead to oral rather than anal sex.

As for anal, the pricing and lack of skin on skin contact has mostly precluded it from my punting life.  Some women love it though so with partners of the full or part time variety it can be a must.

Offline mr.bluesky

Anal. Isn't that like being up shit creek without a paddle  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Not necessarily, some girls like big things inserted once they're a bit relaxed/stretched  :).

Online Colston36

She got pregnant from anal sex?  :lol:

I fear so. The child turned out to be a complete arsehole.

Offline jeanphillipe

I fear so. The child turned out to be a complete arsehole.

Hahahahahahahahaha oh dear, i do love this forum.