Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1303 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Nosser2

£160 for 1 1/2hours.

Far from your typical Romanian! Had a great time with her, and she delivered almost everything she listed on her profile.

She put up some new pics on the day I had booked to meet her and, if you've not seen them, her new profile pics on her AW page are really hot. I was somewhat sceptical due to some of the negative comments I have read on here, and the old too good to be true feelings lurking in the back of my mind.

Anyway, comms with her were very straightforward, with time booked and organised through a few text messages and AW emails.

I'm not from Liverpool, but any local will probably know the several blocks of flats on Leeds Street, and she is in one of them. She told me she shares it with another girl, although I did not see or hear anyone during my time there. The room we used is fairly small with a double bed, but was comfortable enough. She had some music playing from a laptop in the corner of the room too.

On arrival, she was wearing hold-up fishnets as requested, and looked very nice indeed. Her pictures on AW are accurate and I do not think they have been photoshopped, although she did say the latest ones have been professionally done.

Surprisingly she did allow a lot of kissing - maybe not DFK, but once we got going there was a bit of tongue action. She has this thing about biting and sucking on your lower lip, which I found not too bad at all.

We engaged in several positions, including OWO, RO, cowgirl and doggie. Her favourite position is as has been mentioned before - her laying on her front but slightly to one side. I then straddled her lower leg and entered her from behind.

She said that she will do anal but only with guys who are fairly small. Not boasting here, simply stating a fact - I was way too big for anal with her. In fact, she struggled to get me inside her pussy at first, but she tried gamely and eventually got me all the way in. She is a passionate kisser during sex, and I really enjoyed my time with her.

I was in and out of the place within about 1hr 20mins, and was happy with that.

Would I see her again - absolutely!

Sorry for the rushed review, but Mrs N due home soon, and might not be totally understanding!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

zztop1168

Nice review  :hi:. Defo a must see not many that fit for that money  :thumbsup:

zztop1168

Offline Nosser2

Any anal play at all ?

She allows rimming and touching but no fingering anal or pussy unfortunately!

Online Kool Keef

She looks gorgeous, particularly on the pic in the little black dress & heels on a night out.
Hope she comes to Manchester, I'd definitely book an hour.
Also good to know on her FAQS that she likes to make a sex!  :D

zztop1168

She allows rimming and touching but no fingering anal or pussy unfortunately!

Well you can’t have it all. I will let her off because she’s FAF.

Offline Nosser2

Well you can’t have it all. I will let her off because she’s FAF.

Unfortunately I was a stupid twat because I told her the new pics would make her very popular and she could double her prices! The only excuse I have for being a total prick at that point is that the blood had rushed from my brain.

She truly is FAF. The other thing about her I’ve never known with the other couple of Roms I’ve been with is that my hands were freezing, but she was happy for me to lay on the bed and warm them up on her arse cheeks whilst we kissed and cuddled!

I asked her to wear the holdups and little black number as in her pics. She met me wearing the stockings and a similar dress but slit to the thigh. What she was wearing wasn’t bad either :D

zztop1168

Unfortunately I was a stupid twat because I told her the new pics would make her very popular and she could double her prices! The only excuse I have for being a total prick at that point is that the blood had rushed from my brain.

She truly is FAF. The other thing about her I’ve never known with the other couple of Roms I’ve been with is that my hands were freezing, but she was happy for me to lay on the bed and warm them up on her arse cheeks whilst we kissed and cuddled!

I asked her to wear the holdups and little black number as in her pics. She met me wearing the stockings and a similar dress but slit to the thigh. What she was wearing wasn’t bad either :D

School boy error there lol... I recon you had her top money good service punt. I will be going for the 90min as well. unless she doubles her rates : :hi:

Offline fitsy07lfc

I usually warm my hands up on her radiator but your method sounds better, might try it next time

Offline Richthescouser

Does anyone know who the other girl in the flat is?